Surprise Tokyo Marui release coming?

Inspector

Maybe I've missed a few companies releasing a USPC, but I thought only two were available (ksc/kwa and kjw)? If so, wouldn't call that done to death.

Looking forward to the USPC's release and the Resi Evil pistol too.

Edit:- The above is in response to 'icolater'.

Kjw, hfc, kwa, ksc (i know there the same oem but they ksc and kwa version are slightly different ) I thought Taino koba did one but I was wrong, any way the ksc USP c tawain version and japan version were really pleasing to the eye IMO, the kwa version lacked some trades and don't seem to have the same finishing on the frame and the umerax on the side of the pistol is a real turn off.

Is there a good comparison of the KSC Hk45 and TM HK45 anywhere?  I'm really liking it right now and not sure which is considered superior.  Might wait and see how Stark's HK45 fares I suppose.

Yea that's a good idea it could be superior, the marui hk 45 shoots further and is more accurate because it has a better design but the ksc looks and feels a bit nicer cause it's made from slightly better materials but every one knows ksc pistols only major con is there ball bearing hop system is *suitcase*. http://www.airsoftoutletnw.com/maple-leaf-evo-ii-diamond-ksc-kwa-hop-up-bucking but get this and it's nearly as accurate as a marui and ther for IMO a better allround pistol. Both marui version and ksc have cool 3rd party slided available.

Is there a good comparison of the KSC Hk45 and TM HK45 anywhere?  I'm really liking it right now and not sure which is considered superior.  Might wait and see how Stark's HK45 fares I suppose.

What do you want, shoot or look good? Looks, KSC, shoot, TM. Pretty much it really, both great just like 9/10 in one department while 7-8/10 in the other etc.

As for the USPc we can hardly count the HFC and KJ because they were *suitcase*. The KSC originals were good but not without flaws (safety lever on, can still pull trigger past it and fire etc) and the later KWAs were damn awful, especially all the ASG low end rebrands. Had one of the later P10 versions, awful, awful gun but cheap enough.

Though I do hope TM do the different baseplate options like KSC did for the USPc. I know Marui have done them for the Glock 26 back in the day so hopefully they will do the same here. Also is that USP with the USPc board meant to be the old AEP or the upcoming full sized GBB they teased at a few months ago?

Still I am more interested in the HK45 Tactical in Tan so I can buy it, swap the Tac bits on to my black one and have the tan as the standard model. Oddly haven't heard much else about that one since the last lot of TM upcomings.

'FireKnife'

I always tend to like the stock polymer frame on the KSC ones more, since they are usually pretty realistic in terms of marking and the plastic feel a bit less toy like. TMs to get away from the usual TM and Japanese Airsoft marking you have to go aftermarket frame, which is more thing to mess with. On Glock its an easy swap, I dunno how the rest of the polymer frame TM since then has been. If there are such options for USP or HK45 it might be more fiddly just because the DA/SA thing....I know I've never attempted to try to disassemble my KSC USPs.....

So, when are you guys bringing frames to the market?

Won't have to? Just buy KSC?

Honestly though, VFC OEMed polymer framed guns have pretty good frame design also, it just seems their aftermarket are not nearly as big. Marui is always great game guns, but for people who wants details(trademarks, specifically) and realism you need to replace lots of stuff. Doesn't help also that in typical TM fashion the export market is never their main concern.

Marui hk 45 frames a ok but compared to the ksc hk45 they are not as nice, the same with the marui m&p frame is not as nice as the vfc m&p. marui frames are just a little plastic looking not as polymer looking compared to other companies efforts at replicating polymer used on real firearms. But in saying that I prefer marui plastic to say the nebula replacement frames.

Archived