Hartford Winchester 1873

renegadecow

On Hartford's main page they're advertising the development of a new Winchester rifle, the model 1873 or M73 which appears to be an upscaled version of their very old 1866 "Yellow Boy" gas NBB. It has an internal tank where the elevator is located, shoots 6mm bbs though I'm unsure as to how it's loaded. The whole thing is zinc diecast and wood and looks beautiful only it comes with an extremely prohibitive price tag of ¥187,300 or $1,557 and that's before tax!

http://www.hartford.co.jp/m66yb/index.htm#73old

m73old_pagetop.jpg

Eesh.. if someone made a rifle of the era/style around the $400-500 mark from half decent materials that shot well I'd strongly consider it for pairing up with a multi-specops-SEALz-kryptek-ninja loadout.  Not at $1500 though.

Then try my new version gas conversion unit for KTW M1873 next month :)

I think i can install it in KTW M1873 and ship as complete gun this time...

@ Volante: Will your gas kit be available next month? At what price?

I already released gas unit for KTW M1873 two years ago and got great reputation for it in my country.

I made new version of it and will receive sample soon.

I'll upload its working video if possible.

Kit alone is around 140USD. And i think i can sell complete gas-conveted KTW M1873 for around 350USD+shipping.

Above price is for Carbine. Will be bit cheaper for Randall and extra cost for rifle.

And there is real wood stock option for around 140USD. 

All complete gas Winchesters will has FPS reducer because i need special authorization to sell Airsoftguns powerful than 0.2j.(144fps with .2g BB)

But you can remove them easily with my instruction.

Archived