S&T DSR-1, Sterling, Star Wars Blaster, Beretta M12

chas

Larger bore cylinder shaped differently to use more of the frame.

Sadly that means R&D and why would anyone bother, they just copy each other.

In this case, s&t are the original oem or even the middle man between them and ares... So many lays to the airsoft onion.

LOL! You sound like you're new to the hobby. Airsoft is 10% gameplay, 20% looking around on the internet, and 70% badgeressing about not playing or things found on the internet. At any rate, it's been proven that increased badgeressing and whining gets heard by someone, somewhere *cough* WE *cough*.

edit:

Had to change the swear words. Apparently using the present participle of swear words goes through he filter.

LOL! You sound like you're new to the hobby. Airsoft is 10% gameplay, 20% looking around on the internet, and 70% badgeressing about not playing or things found on the internet. At any rate, it's been proven that increased badgeressing and whining gets heard by someone, somewhere *cough* WE *cough*.

edit:

Had to change the swear words. Apparently using the present participle of swear words goes through he filter.

Haha, I guess you got a point. For me it's 90% looking around on the internet, 10% wishing I had money lol

Wasn't that a specific version sterling the l4 the aussie one not the British one everyone wanted and thats the reason everyone hates it?

The reason I hated it was it was a ###### poor replica.  I've never seen a Sterling no matter what model or where it was made that had four shiney black philips head screws spaced round the receiver in front of the magwell. 

I have seen a sterling which was held together with Philips screws but that was a rebuild from a dewat whilst he welded the bits that needed welding iirc.

But with how hyped it was that it was going to be so amazingly realistic I can see the annoyance. I would love a sterling if I could get mags easily and just find some way to justify it.

Maybe a RAF kit from the 80's?

The DSR-1 has my attention because I just kinda want one and that price is a bit more affordable.

Original URLs are not working for me by the way.

Yeah, it seems like S&T whole website is temporarily down.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Finally, the DSR-1 is available!

Oddly, someone has decided the first version should have a greenish upper. Weird.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/s-t-dsr-1-gas-sniper-rifle-olive-drab.html#.WAXTik8gq1s

399$.

Horrible S&T markings.

S&T DSR-1 Gas Sniper Rifle (Olive Drab)
1/1 Scale High Power Assembled Gas blow Back GBB Rifle
Semi-Auto Shooting Mode
Realistic weight imitates the real firearm
CNC machined aluminum alloy upper receiver (Olive Drab)
Polymer lower receiver and furniture (Black)
Polymer Finger Grooves Grip
360mm Outer Barrel (Silver) With 71mm Muzzle Brake (Olive Drab)
355mm Metal Handguard (Olive Drab)
Full length top rail perfect for mounting Scope or RDS optics
Metal alloy adjustable folding bipod
Adjustable rear monopod
Adjustable stock allows user to customize length of pull
With Two 23 round Metal Housing Loading capacity Gas Magazine
The stock, cheek rest, Telescopic Mono Pod Lock and railed forward hand rest is adjustable
Forward magazine holster to help speed up the time between shots as well as reloading
Smooth cycling short travel bolt improves reload time allowing the shooting to fire more rounds more quickly
Bullpup design allows for a longer barrel while still maintaining

Archived