coolurjets

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ares already has one out..however it's not 100% accurate to the real one. Wonder how accurate this one will be.

We are not counting that as an attempt, considering how wrong it is and how much they cost. However it did prove the market so I guess that's some good it did.

Because this AR PDW featured in a few very popular yet totally generic FPS games.

Wait they all did............. :D

However I must admit I don't mind the looks of the Honey Badger but at least it is nice to see someone with a better reputation than ARES making one.

Call me when the model with the shorter handguard comes out in black.

'FireKnife'

I am really excited for this. I love the look of the Honey Badger. Doesn't have to be 100% authentic to please me, but it has to work well. I was tempted to get the Ares but then I kept reminding myself...Ares suck. So I'm really flipping happy to see one come from a decent manufacturer like G&G. 

Proprietary batteries hmmm not sure about that. Also I'm willing to bet that mechbox won't fit in any receiver except the one it comes in.

If however that mechbox is transplantable (we can sort out the battery 'issue' with a rewire) put me down for two.

Archived