HK416 upper kit for KWA GBBR

hitmanNo2

The KSC has a different size receiver to the KWA.. KWA had to elongate the dimensions slightly to comply with US laws.. Means the upper, lower, bolt etc arent compatible. Most other things are though. I *think* there are two versions of the KWA too.. one the correct KSC/RS sizing and one for US import but I'm not 100%. All I know is I have two of the US version. The one piece upper thats available at the moment isn't compatible for example, nightmare.

The KSC has a different size receiver to the KWA.. KWA had to elongate the dimensions slightly to comply with US laws.. Means the upper, lower, bolt etc arent compatible. Most other things are though. I *think* there are two versions of the KWA too.. one the correct KSC/RS sizing and one for US import but I'm not 100%. All I know is I have two of the US version. The one piece upper thats available at the moment isn't compatible for example, nightmare.

I believe it was shorten 3/16" It's shorter than PTW receiver.

I have already bought it , and here is some photo

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/214514-for-kwa-ksc-m4-upgrade-kit/

and between KSC(Asia version) / KWA(USA version)  M4 GBBR ,

most different spec is about upper / lower receiver and bolt carrier
also there are all different with the RS
include delta ring (screw spec) , buffer tube (screw spec) ,upper receiver (different dimension) ,

lower receiver (different dimension) , bolt carrier (different dimension) , and etc.

Archived