Cyma M870 tri shot?

vorpalbunnie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe they are a bit fatter in order to fit the internals, but if these are indeed trishot metal bodied M870 my prayers have been answered and I will be buying one and some accesories if they are released separately @_@

Would be nice to know FPS too, but being trishots, I dont think they will be very high =)

EDIT:

FPS are 280, god bless =D

It's not that the M870 is too thin but that the space where the loading arm goes is where the magazine tube is and on the M870, as well as the M500, there's a gap between the magazine tube and barrel making it physically impossible to fit. You can see though that they've filled that gap in like the design on the M3 and SPAS. Unrealistic, but there's really no way around it unless you move the loading arm back which means getting rid of the spring piston like what TM did with the gas version.

Im curious, why the excitment over a clone of such an antiquated system? I used TM springers for quite a while, in my early days, and always found them lacking. I cant argue that they work, but even with the TM gas 870's flaws i still prefer it over the spring tri shots.

Though, in any case I would still prefer a TM springer tri-shot over one of those G&P single shot Maruzen clones.I dont even get those at all aside from aesthetics.

Hopefully they've improved on the hop system from other tri shot clones. The TM was set for .25's meaning you actually got some useable range out of it, where most of the clones have very little to no hop. You can literally throw BB's further than the AY shotgun I have. :(

I'll wait for some English reviews before I take the plunge, but it does look nice, I'll give it that.

Ordering from France doesn't seem too easy when it won't let you put your full post code in. Plus translating my note to put down my UKARA number onto my parcel into French isn't what I'm used to. :P

Just wondering whether to try it, I don't like the fact I can't get my full post code in on the site.

Archived