Cyma M870 tri shot?

vorpalbunnie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god...

Want!

No build for me, my airsoft fabrication skills are akin to a retarded chimpanzee playing with its own faeces.

I was thinking a shorty on my back, kept handy for close encounters, and a full length one because they are cool and to use it as a primary to embarrass AEG sprayers...

The tri-shot system has only ONE flaw. It's plastic. I know of a one custom built FULL metal spas12 and it's been running quite some time now.

Suppose these had metal internals too, but I sincerely doubt that, these could replace the mz/g&p/acm one-shotters.

The things I would pay to have CAD-files for these or any tri-shot...

BEWARE: The MOE handguard, as well as any othe RS or similar attachment style, will probably not fit on these, as they have the classic tri-shot two-piece handguard construction. See review.

That's nice... the thing G&P should have done 5 years ago instead of churning out loads of single shot full metal 870, they really missed a trick there.

Since when has G&P done anything innovative?

The single-shotters are built like a tank. Sadly they have too short/flat pistonhead causing the piston to hit the cylinder and snap. Easy fix btw.

My M870 is pure murder against regular AEGs since it's more like fast loading light sniper in a skirmish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j44FOqrQIH0

A couple of French video reviews. While my French is somewhat sketchy (all right, flat out horrible!), I can't make out all the finer details, however the range looks to be surprisingly good according to that second video. He was running it on .25's as well. The spread seems all over the shop, but I'm going to put that down to the fact that generally the tri shot shotguns have their hops and barrels caked in grease.

Still waiting on somewhere I can get one in the UK! :(

GUnfire carries these now, too. I believe these are plastic versions, though, since the bodies are plastic. Google translate:

"The individual elements of the replicas have been a very good fit. Zamak made here outer barrel and guide grip, flip the chamber, sling hooks and badge ejection, while folding stock - made of steel. For the production of other items, such as pistol grip, the body, the insert overload, the strong polymeric material is used."

http://gunfire.pl/eng_m_Airsoft-replicas_Spring-powered-guns-512.html

Could not avoid this, just ordered one some hours ago. (with a left handed holster for a 1911, impossible to find in Spain so cheap.

Maño, where did you order it from? The french shop? How much was the shipping fee?

Gracias!

Archived