Marui USP Compact Preorders rolling in

kagami

We all know you guys saw it coming but the hype train needs to keep running again. Talking to Sanko in Japan this previous week in person, they estimate a release very soon, in the next month at the very latest.

http://www8.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?item=TM-PS-USPC-BK

Not a bad price either, marui pulls through again! When will detonator and the gang come out with slides though?

edit: we need an HK on that frame!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool!! I have a ksc USP c and it's a beauty IMO. Have to wait and see if this is worthy of replacing my ksc version. So far it looks a little on the plasticky side and the marui trades are a little annoying. But I'm sure it will shoot far and and with the usual marui pin point accuracy.

Cool!! I have a ksc USP c and it's a beauty IMO. Have to wait and see if this is worthy of replacing my ksc version. So far it looks a little on the plasticky side and the marui trades are a little annoying. But I'm sure it will shoot far and and with the usual marui pin point accuracy.

I have bought all KSC  USP models in the past, even up to the different frame colors.

All finished beautifully. Unfortuntely none of them gave the performance I was looking for.

Not to say they were bad. but for the money you pay, there is better.

*I have to be strong and wait for the 45C *I have to be strong and wait for the 45C *I have to be strong and wait for the 45C * I have to be strong and wait for the 45C * I have to be strong and wait for the 45...

*I have to be strong and wait for the 45C *I have to be strong and wait for the 45C *I have to be strong and wait for the 45C * I have to be strong and wait for the 45C * I have to be strong and wait for the 45...

:(

I don't understand why Canadian prices are so much more!! I mean $280-300CAD is crazy!

Limited number of importers who are legally able to bring guns in, small batches coming in and legal hoops to jump through = *fruitcage* you pay me.

Also *big begging anime eyes* I Can haz Tokyo Marui USP Match??? *big begging anime eyes*

Limited number of importers who are legally able to bring guns in, small batches coming in and legal hoops to jump through = *fruitcage* you pay me.

Also *big begging anime eyes* I Can haz Tokyo Marui USP Match??? *big begging anime eyes*

Is it impossible to just import it into Canada or something? I can't even take the UK mark up (which is becoming increasingly "acceptable" over the years).. if WGC does it for $130, Echigoya must do it for even less. 

Well, legally the gun has to be a 366-499 FPS otherwise it is considered a prohibited "replica firearm." :rolleyes:

In anycase.. seems all TM get marked up high because it's a TM, more and more are coming which is great (As in retailers holding them)

Somehow they are making their way in, but I know most retailers just get the exported to add a longer inner barrel to meet the 366 FPS requirement.

In any case... USPC REVIEWSPLX

Archived