Marui USP Compact Preorders rolling in

kagami

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any ideas on UK stockists that are coming close to getting this in?

Too many issues with imports in the past has put me off buying gas guns outside the UK, plus warranties and supporting local businesses, etc.

'FireKnife'

I would imagine Redwolf would be one of the first to get them in, they were with the M&P. Maybe Fire-Support too ( I cancelled my fire-support order to order from RWUK).. I'll be waiting to order from Airsoft Zone or Crawley Surplus Store I think, both are a good bunch of guys and it gives me a reason to pop in to have a chat. CSS might be a little more expensive but I'd rather give them my money, support them whilst knowing I've got good backing within 5 minutes from my house! 

Do you think that's because of his mustache?

Probably not. But at least he doesn't have any delusions about it judging by his self portraits. :P

*alongside his other facial hair handicapped friends

hqdefault.jpg?w=240&h=136&sigh=FJiB_vZKf

At any rate, although his reviews are in Japanese only, he really gets into the performance capabilities of a gun which is very helpful in assessing something for skirmishing with.

Jesus, those self portraits remind me of 2d tv. I have a thing about facial hair, it might be a tic. It actually makes me feel physically sick (certain types of facial growth, kind of like fine facial hair. *suitcase*, feeling sick just thinking about it).

I'd like to see a review were the person opens the bix, takes it out and trys to hit a target (in one take, no cutting). Even if it takes multiple camera set ups, it would be worth it.

I have a thing about facial hair, it might be a tic. It actually makes me feel physically sick (certain types of facial growth, kind of like fine facial hair. *suitcase*, feeling sick just thinking about it).

Sound like you suffer from Pogonophobia, the fear of facial hair.

i find that pin wear over time is worse than the screw method. i haven't met a TM glock or high capa mag i couldn't get to stop leaking without silicone sealant while i have met my match with some M9 mags.

i may pick up the USPc. but my heart wants a full sized USP and not an HK45.

though, i may give up and buy a hi-capa.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived