KWC Makarov PM CO2 Blowback Full Metal

Kratisto

Apparently KWC has made an updated Makarov, this time a full metal GBB and powered by co2 magazines:

http://www.kwcgun.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=289&lang=en

Already for sale in EH, AG...

kwc-kcb44ahn_5_mark.jpg

It's not a collector piece, but looks to me more practical than the KSC or WE versions, if only the FPS can be lowered to safe levels.

They showed this off about a year ago. If its 372 fps with a .20, then its not practical at all. Especially with a smaller mag then the WE. Plus the magazine looks like they attached a scaffold to the bottom.

Gonna have to say this is probably going to be the weakest offering released for the makarov pistols. My KSC one may have been a lemon but at least working ones are usable.

Well, there's ways to lower FPS, like weaker springs. The same problem happens with other guns, and people find somehow how to do it. The recent threads about the KJW mk1 are a good example. It could be as simple as using one of those refillable CO2 capsules with propane.

Using those CO2 capsules with propane results in about half the fps which becomes a little too low. Easiest way to adjust fps is to build material on the floating valve to restrict flow. I'm curious though as to how original their design is. With their M712 the internal firing mechanism was all theirs, but with a stroke of luck/genious was compatible with Marushin/Tercel mags giving me just the right output level for it (350fps vs 460fps on CO2). Maybe this and their recent Luger are also cross compatible with other mags out there.

Don't know how anyone miissed this, but it looks like KSC got a metal PM Makarov out already...

Link: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Blow_Back_Pistols_KSC_KSC_MKV_PM_GBB_System_7_Taiwan_Metal_Version.htm

:)

We didn't miss it. The thread for it is over here:http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/214307-ksc-pm-heavy-weight-gbb-makarov-pistol-on-its-way/

Some of us have gotten them already. Mine broke within hours. Good times.

Using those CO2 capsules with propane results in about half the fps which becomes a little too low. Easiest way to adjust fps is to build material on the floating valve to restrict flow. I'm curious though as to how original their design is. With their M712 the internal firing mechanism was all theirs, but with a stroke of luck/genious was compatible with Marushin/Tercel mags giving me just the right output level for it (350fps vs 460fps on CO2). Maybe this and their recent Luger are also cross compatible with other mags out there.

Is that so? I hadnt read anything about that. If thats the case I might pick one up. the wierd looking c02 mags were one of the things stopping me from doing so already.

Archived