Stark Arms G17 SAI?

Rainer1989

That g17 is hard to get even if you live in hk or tawain, they sold out before they hit the shelves but more soon hopefully. Starks look great especially for the price, but there have been reports of slide issues/parts breaking etc, but not as much as older models, still ironing out problems with the proprietary system, only mags and hop are marui compatable so if parts break only stark oem parts are available, if your looking for a good looking replica Starks are a good option but if performance and skirmish-ability is your preferance other option might be more suitable.

I would agree with icolater from my experience and limited use with the Stark Glock 19.

It looks great, best Glock replica there is. But something just doesn't feel that great about it when it comes to holding up and shooting it. Like, you can kind of tell from holding it and looking at it, and inside of it, that looks is the main feature and playability is secondary.

I dunno, that's kind of how all Stark pistols make me feel. I would rather have a KJW or WE gun out in the field than a Stark one. Just gut feeling more than experience :o

Got mine yesterday. All good. Quick report: similar to gen4 but more "improvements" no auto sear and a new bbu to allow for this, meaning a slicker slide action. As far as looks go it's very nice, the slide and barrel look great, the fake moulding is ok but stippling over should be easy (not that I'm going to bother). I heard from a friend that knows more about airsoft then anyone else, that a newer version will be released this year with more "improvements", the hop chamber and a few other bit will be improved in the new batch. So if this is the case, everyone should wait for the new batch.

I wasn't going to shoot it but I did, and it shoots better then any stark I have shot before, more gas efficient because of the nice slide action. IMO stark will have there system perfect in no time. Oh the inner barrel had changed, it's blackish like ksc's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived