New WE Makarov!

Inspector

To be fair, I believe he was referring to the "soviet edition" which is the same old PMM but with the new brown grips as standard ($20 value on its own) making for a pseudo PM.

Well dang it. I guess in all the excitement I didn't notice it was still a double stack...my most sincere apologies. Not so exciting anymore

• 3 weeks later...

"Jeah it's airsoft and all" but pistol mag capacities are getting huge. Do we really need double stack mags?

Single stacked leaves so much more on the gas tank, less cooldown and more mag swapping = fun!

And of course more gas for heavy weight upgrades.

Are there any news if WE will release Co2-mags? They should fit rather easy at least...

"Jeah it's airsoft and all" but pistol mag capacities are getting huge. Do we really need double stack mags?

Single stacked leaves so much more on the gas tank, less cooldown and more mag swapping = fun!

And of course more gas for heavy weight upgrades.

Are there any news if WE will release Co2-mags? They should fit rather easy at least...

Your Idea seems nice, but the only issue is that single stack mags have very little gas capacity.

Also, I don't think CO2 mags will be necessary at all, since the WE makarov can cycle a steel side even with green gas. If one wants gas for winter, red gas could do...

Yeah co2 is probably unnecessary for this gun. The slide is sturdy but its fairly small so its not too heavy.

Though on the other hand, the velocity with green gas is fairly low without the suppressor, so maybe with co2 it could be bumped up closer to 350.

Archived