MARUI AA-12 SHOTGUN

chas

- Apparently, this has already been posted in another thread. Remove if necessary.-

NO *fruitcage* WAY.

AES: Automatic Electric Shotgun

http://www.popularairsoft.com/tokyo-marui-unveils-aa-12-aes-54th-shizuoka-hobby-show

http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/hobbyshow1505/index.HTML

Equipped with fully new “3 Cylinder Mechabox”.

• 3 round fire from 3 barrels. Adjust hop-up individually.
  • Full (10 shots per second)/Semi-Automatic selective fire. 30 shots per second
  • (3 shots x 10 times)
  • FET ?Electronic Switch Method? is newly adopted to lessen damage of the switch.
  • Kashima-coat of alumite is used for nozzle guide. This makes nozzle motion and 3 shots supply smoothly.
  • Metal inner frame strong body.
  • 90 rounds magazine. 3 seconds can be shot by full automatic mode.
  • The drum magazine is produced as optional magazine. Its power-operated system takes in BB bullet by pushing the switch at the magazine bottom. Magazine capacity is over 3,000 rounds.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My god... They really did make it after all.

My faith in Marui just returned.

When found, I want more pics of the gearbox!

EDIT

I wonder how many regular parts fit... Most likely springer style tri-shot pistons, cylinders and separate heads and AEG-style nozzles like in the vid.

Smaller cylinder-bore, maybe longer stroke, hence the slower ROF (which I love) and most likely beefier spring and torque gearset.

Looks like a regular motor and typical mini-type trigger-response.

Feed most likely won't keep up with high ROF setups... I approve.

Gonna need some more FPS to compete with other guns tho.

Man, I'm gonna love this with precocking-mosfet and bit slower than usual ROF.

I've been devouring those pictures posted, finally, something really new has been made and almost exactly as I would have done it... *puts tinfoil-hat on*

I suppose only downside so far is that the gearbox will only fit very large bodies and would need a lot redesign to support bullpup... Oh yes, Jackhammer.

I fully expect a clone with simplified internals (i.e. single spring mech box, and fixed hops) within a year. Thinking about it this is the only way we will ever see an AEG SAIGA.

Also it'd be nice if the mags had a fake shell on top just for show so they looked good in a pouch. I expect someone will mod them eventually to look like that.

I fully expect a clone with simplified internals (i.e. single spring mech box, and fixed hops) within a year. Thinking about it this is the only way we will ever see an AEG SAIGA.

I expect this to remain UN-cloned for quite some time. Its more or less a proof-of-cencept BUT seemingly built a skirmisher in mind. Even so, it has a very small market compared to other things cloned. Its what cloners do, try to claim as much markets as possible. Also, since when have cloners re-designed entire systems? Cloner mounting a regular V2/3 GB in a AA12 body might happen, lets hope for no.

AEG Saiga most likely will not have even as big market as this. In short... Not gonna happen.

PS: ive done a tri-shot AEG out of a V3 gearbox. The system is reliable in feeding 3 rounds and putting them down range but it has one final issue i must solve before i unleash my secret to the world... And i need the Saiga externals too.

Archived