MARUI AA-12 SHOTGUN

chas

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you getting one?   Part of me thinks its going to be awesome, the other part just cant get over the sheer ugliness of it. 

Dont fancy going against one in cqb, especially when the bigger mag is out.

I want one.. guess how much I can get one landed in Canada for.. but the fact is.. it's a cqb monster, but it's also flipping huge.

Don't think I want it enough to be a first batch adopter... I don't find it too ugly actually, more the notion of buying a large niche aeg that I won't want to use too often is making me hesitate. Like the idea of a hydrodipped desert camo AA12 though. Hopefully spring loaded drum mag will be out in the future (instead of high cap)

Its pretty huge.  Hydrodip would be good.   Doesnt look right without a drum mag.

With shipping and probably taxes, its probably about £430+    

How much in Canada, airsoft it pretty expensive there??

Yeah..

If you're GHK M4 is about $480 USD... it's about $650 CAD + 13% sales tax for my province.. and applicable shipping.

I paid $640 cash for mine though, and everything TM is marked up here.. your TM recoils go for $800-1000 at all retailers :).. You're standard M&P9 is about $280-300 CAD. G17, about $250.

There were issues with the gas tank expanding, probably due to using green. Plus 6 round setting not working on some. I thought they were sorted though.

Mine was supposed to handle greengas but I got very few shots per fill and it never fed.

3s mode I'd get 1-2 bbs, 6s mode id get 2-5 bbs.

I'm sure this is irrelevant but I was rather disappointed with this marui item.

That's an old discussion now. The old Marui can/can't handle green gas. Only used 144a in mine and never had a problem. Breacher is still holding gas and that's well over a year old now.

This does look mean and could fulfill a few movie impressions, if that's your forté. Look forward to the reviews and the possibility of the system being shoe-horned into a different shotgun (spas12 please, pretty please).

That's an old discussion now. The old Marui can/can't handle green gas. Only used 144a in mine and never had a problem. Breacher is still holding gas and that's well over a year old now.

This does look mean and could fulfill a few movie impressions, if that's your forté. Look forward to the reviews and the possibility of the system being shoe-horned into a different shotgun (spas12 please, pretty please).

Mine sadly did nothing on duster gas and the capacity was just deplorable beyond belief.

Looks a game-changer (or game-winner) to me...three BBs travelling downrange per shot...nowhere to hide from that.

Marui, I doff my cap.

*Doffs cap*

What would of made it even more godly,

Was if you could adjust the left and right spread too.

Archived