KSC PTS Masada GBBR

blobface

Looks very nice, been waiting for this beauty for a while, but I bought the we msk instead because kwa will prob loose the licence some how. Plus this thing was announced about 2 years ago at a shot show, that's too long for someone to keep interest. Looks good though and seems to shoot well, still bitter with kwa over the kriss vector mess and the lack of sphinx pistol.

lolksc/kwa :door:

Was shown in like shotshow 2014/5 -_-, took 5ever.

lots of stuff KSC/KWA said they'd be making :rolleyes:

ERG:

- Masada ACR ERG

- MKM ERG

- AK ERG

GBBR:
- Shorter MKM (CQB?)

- Masada (official now)

- "New"  PTR LM4?

Mags look like ###### compared to the old magpul pmags imo...

----

pre-order @ 423 on WGCSHOP..

--- CRW Mag Dump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Q0ieNy4v4

---

Gun looks great, like how they have that nylon fiber front sight addition. I would like it if they had the option for the Remington hand style hand guard like the WE MSK, as opposed to the Magpul one.

I guess old news revived when release counts as news :P (*cough* real sword antimatter pulse drive m4 *cough*) 

haha had to edit my post a few times, might of got the revision 1 notification XD.

Yeah, it's good they are releasing stuff slowly now, just been waiting on that AK ERG for sometime -_-, and everyone's been waiting on their rear wired tech! lol

Oh and RS is like.. gone MIA.. lol..

The kwa mags I encountered seemed to leak mostly due to dry seals from sitting in storage too long. One you lubed the o-rings they worked fine.

Of course, the first run of lm4s being a bunch of trash in and of themselves was a completely different story.

Hope it drives down the price of the WE MSK, and forces WE to release more versions.

The WE MSK is really nice BTW but the ACR/Masada is bigger and heavy then people think until they get hands on, but it does look good.

As far as M4/M16 style guns go, I'll stick to WE for now (have lots of mags for it). 

But it's nce to see more companies making different models of GBBRs.

Maybe someday the G3 will be a reality :)

My LM4 Magazines leaked and I maintained them quite well too.

Bummer, but guess they were more or less generation 1's. Assuming the future of KWA is better.

Pretty sure the EPM and the old PMAG are the same, internally, just the shells are different.

(Assumption)

Yeah PTS announced this in their catalogue a long while back along with the various other stuff mentioned (including a KWA system GBB PDR-D).

Think I've had my 6 LM4 system mags about 3 years now, zero maintenance, been totally leak free and absolutely rock solid in every functional and mechanical way.  Paint comes off a bit easy, but that's it.  Now they may well be a later gen and I'd be the first to say it could literally just be me that's been very lucky, but that is my experience.  No issues, stoppages or breakages on either of my guns either so far; they've not been used much in the scheme of things but they've been used at least as much as my WOCs and those did have a couple of little hiccoughs when I used them (though none with the guy who's since purchased them from me, the little *bramston*s). 

I'll admit all of the issues I've seen with the KWA/KSC system have been with the MEGA ARMS thing, but that could be because everyone in HK I've seen with a KWA LM4 system gun has had a MEGA ARMS.

G&P woc's rule the earth IMO, though in all seriousness the lm4 was ok, there was probs with first gen mags but have been ok for the most part, just the two part upper on the first gen was a complete fail IMO. KWA have a good system that has no doubt gotten better with every release, there vector is (was) the best SMG around, so I would be surprised if this was not a performer. It's just KWA don't seem to be the most stable company around which for me is the worrying part.

Archived