Show Guns converted WaShan Double Barrel

vorpalbunnie

Was in Hong Kong this last week and had a great time exploring all of the airsoft shops.

In my search for MGC glocks I stumbled across Show Guns  in Lai Chi Kok, and was impressed with their current project. Well, by that I mean I started giggling like a child when I saw that he was working on double barrel shotguns. 

11188440_902135033168955_844359029958153

They are converted to use PPS shells (because the Washan ones suck) and they are currently preparing to mass produce the barrel, stock, and handguard sets.

Release should be this fall, with the only challenge left being proper shell ejection (have to remove them manually right now).

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I did handle the prototype (this photo is from the day before he finished the stock) and the converted sawed-off. The sawed off functions just as you'd expect (pull trigger and the shells go blam! ) and the external quality of the barrel extension was great. I thought it was completely original until he drew my attention to the line where the original barrels end.

11737988_1089035684459972_75466868783721

Can't wait to dress up in tweed and a flat cap with one of these.

You reminded me of that "Chav Hunt" skit I've seen ages ago. Particularly the scene where country gentlemen attempt to lure out chavs by screaming "BUUUURBERRY!"

Suppose I wanted to convert mine to use shells with inner barrel, those were Tanaka models right? Someone mentioned some other brand too, airsoft surgeon at least made some...

What would be the best shells? Huge plus if Co2 compatible if any are/were

Need to take measurements of the OEM shells and see how different they are. Width is the only issue tho I think the OEM shells are much wider than real or Tanaka based ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived