Army G36 GBB and Steyr AUG CQB

chas

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also: if you need 1911 or Glock parts, anything, from any microscopic spring to complete frames, Tiger11HK has them all in stock from Army.

The G36 is extremely cheap, but Army is a reliable Brand, both in GBBs and Next Gen AEGs.

However the biggest news would be if they stopped hosting their website on the bosses laptop... unusably slow!

Do you have a link to Army's website? Can't seem to find it.

I'm not usually a stickler for replica details, like trades and such, but these new AUGs from APS are not even Styer AUGs, they are Microtech MSARs. This is particularly amusing in the new Steyr licensed ASG ones.

I will likely be acquiring one just for the new receiver, and hoping that it fits my JG stock.

Agree: an AUG GBB would have been interesting. As would a few more Recoil Shock clones which Army looked to be getting into a while back. However the biggest news would be if they stopped hosting their website on the bosses laptop... unusably slow!

So Army don't have a website?

I made the same mistake of thinking the title was referencing a Steyr AUG GBBR. Ah well.

Interesting to see WE clones pop up now though. It seems fitting considering how many clones WE makes.

Oddly though the magazine seems somewhat better constructed then the WE one. More plastic on the bottom. That part often breaks on the WE and then there's nothing holding the plastic shell on.

Archived