Spring Derringer with 6 shots?

Safeword

crown-derringer-434x530.jpg

Just saw this on Impulse101's facebook, Its a spring powered derringer with 6 shots. Probably very underpowered but still I think its interesting, and for that price I might pick one up just to check it out.

It's not out yet but its right around the corner, here's the link to it: https://impulse101.jp/?product=crown-ph-07

I have a 'double action springer' type derringer that we found on a market stall for £1. Once I painted it it looks really rather good.

Chronos at 30fps or less (two out of three shots failed to activate the chrono, they were so weak)

it does, however, hold 50 BBs.

I'm assuming this will be a better gun, but for £10, I'd not expect too much.

I take it that's the only place it will be available and do they ship internationally? Just new to this site and partially confused that it's in French with a .jp suffix. I tried to buy another Gindan from Rakuten only to be told it can't be shipped and they're becoming really hard to find outside Japan.

I take it that's the only place it will be available and do they ship internationally? Just new to this site and partially confused that it's in French with a .jp suffix. I tried to buy another Gindan from Rakuten only to be told it can't be shipped and they're becoming really hard to find outside Japan.

IIRC impulse101 is run by a French guy living in Japan, and his initial business was sourcing Japanese parts/guns to overseas customers.

So tempting, and would be cheaper than my sekiden gun as seen in this thread.  Got 42 FPS out of that, but that also resulted in one pellet some how falling in to my chrono (which now rattles) - or perhaps it was just it's sheer power that forced it in.

How much was postage ?

Well, other than having massive trouble with the website being written in Frog, and me not speaking that language since school, I havn't actually made an order. I was trying to get one of these, a gindan and a few 1911 mags and the shipping cost was ¥5900 ~ £30

Can someone help me with this site...

Kinda like the old Marushin.

I thought this was the Marushin? The old catalogue I had for them put the 6-shot Derringer at around £15-20 new as it was very cheap and basic for what it did.

Maybe it isn't but it sure as hell looks like a Marushin advert to me.

'FireKnife'

Yea, I got that bit, I can translate most of the words as I have spoken Frog in the past, it's things like: Where do I write in my UKARA and how do I word it?

Says Crown on the black and white ad. Indeed the old Marushin similarly held six and in the top barrel, but they were still gas powered. This one says it's by spring.

Maybe it uses the same magazine system but is retrofitted to a springer firing mechanism in the grip?

Either that or convergent evolution...

Or aliens...

Hmmm interesting but fps will most likely be very low, seems like its got hop though. I've got one of the old Marushin 6 shot ones. It shoots pretty well for what it is and the side panel isn't part of the gas chamber like the new ones so they can be swapped with better ones (in theory).  

Archived