Stark Arms 92FS

chas

I literally just said "well that's disappointing" out loud. Even WE has managed to clone the M9A1; why in God's name would SA release a M9-based system now, so long after the M9A1's release?

Is this good or bad? I have no clue about Berettas.

It's pretty bad. The TM M9 has a fixed hop-up (though clones - including this one, I think) have an adjustable one, and it's not really fully-functional - the safety lever doesn't decock the gun. The newer M9A1 fixes all these problems, but MBKs for it are horrendously expensive. There's a gap in the market for a metal M9A1 clone (especially one with a steel slide, like SA have done with their GLOCKs and PPQ) that's higher-quality than the WE one but not as expensive as Nova-kitting the TM, but this isn't going to fill that gap.

I literally just said "well that's disappointing" out loud. Even WE has managed to clone the M9A1; why in God's name would SA release a M9-based system now, so long after the M9A1's release?

It's pretty bad. The TM M9 has a fixed hop-up (though clones - including this one, I think) have an adjustable one, and it's not really fully-functional - the safety lever doesn't decock the gun. The newer M9A1 fixes all these problems, but MBKs for it are horrendously expensive. There's a gap in the market for a metal M9A1 clone (especially one with a steel slide, like SA have done with their GLOCKs and PPQ) that's higher-quality than the WE one but not as expensive as Nova-kitting the TM, but this isn't going to fill that gap.

They do, the ghost island versions, come with trades etc and a nicer finish.

https://shop.jkarmy.com/stark-arms-92fs-6mm-bb-gas-airsoft-pistol-p-beretta-full-marking.HTML

- T.M Type Old Ver. M92 Pistol System 

- NO Decock Function

Is this good or bad? I have no clue about Berettas.

As I know , It's not a Stark-arms product

It comes from the SRC.

Without trademark license , no manufacturer will admit this is their product...

They do, the ghost island versions, come with trades etc and a nicer finish.

I think Ghost Island doesn't fit into that market gap he was talking about since that's a steel slide which isn't something everyone is into. I got the Ghost Island built M9, it's pretty awesome, but is very expensive compared to what a SA full metal gun would cost. 

Yeah I'm not seeing anything on that product page that suggests this is a Stark gun?  Apart from anything it doesn't fit their MO at all.  They do fairly decent stuff and if they were going to do an M9 (rather than a plastic framed gun like they usually do) I don't think they'd be as stupid as to copy the old version rather than the A1.

They're more likely to come out with something like a VP9 next I'd think.

I think Ghost Island doesn't fit into that market gap he was talking about since that's a steel slide which isn't something everyone is into. I got the Ghost Island built M9, it's pretty awesome, but is very expensive compared to what a SA full metal gun would cost.

They make standard non steel versions too, I have an inox one that was 130 dollars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Because this seems to be the most recent M9 topic, I'll ask it here:

At this moment, what would be the nicest & most realistic M92 option on the market (excluding $300+ kits)?

I've been browsing around and came across the following options:

- 'Ghost Island' Italy marking M9 (not sure if it's full metal though, or what version): $130

- 'Gun Heaven' M92 (no decock-function): $85

- WE (old gen) with trades+grips (looks like shallow custom laser engraved) : $100

- WE Gen2, no trades: $170

- Marui M92F with Guarder slide and frame: $190

I don't think I will be using this for games, so performance is not a big issue.

Am I missing any other options or is this about it?

Thanks in advance!

Ghost Island will be full metal. Probably the best bang for your buck.

I take it full metal is a requirement?  If not, try and get a WA.  ABS, but heavyweight.  I like them a lot.

KSC maybe worth a look but I prefer the WA over it.

Hrmmm... I might be wrong here but I thought the Ghost Island marking M9 was the WE 2014 Version/GEN2 with markings?

But I wonder since you list the WE M9 GEN2 at 170 USD ? :o

The new version WE M9s are really nice. Looks fab and with some RS grips it takes it up to another level. There are some version floating around with markins. KIC Taiwan has some I think.

INOX : https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://www.kic.com.tw/shop/product_info.php%3Finfo%3Dp13657_HK3P-M92--------------------------------------------------.html%26XTCsid%3D926689f66eb2df9d45b22c911ffe5243&usg=ALkJrhj-aXeQ4C41MDO2-knbyvBuXzuQHw

The downside is, the full auto feature. BLEH! And because of the FA feature the half-cock mode of the hammer works so-so out of the box, on all three of my WE M9 GEN2s.

Other than that, they are really nicely finished, superb details and feel.

Gun Heaven I would say no.

WE old gen M9, no.

I built a TM with Guarder kit once. It turned out pretty terrible in terms of performance and the Guarder kit was a real *badgeress* to install. And it looked rather poor. Granted it's been a few years since then but I would say the WE GEN2 looks, feel and finish out of the box was a lot nicer than the TM M9 with Guarder kit I put together.

Archived