XM-26 Shotgun System

chas

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll see your XM-26 with my Built-in TAGinn Shell Grenade Launcher (B.T.S.G.L.) with Shotgun Clip!!

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/215443-the-built-in-taginn-shell-grenade-launcher-btsgl-project/

B.T.S.G.L. Shotgun Clip is

- Cheaper: US $ 0.10 for the "clip" (ABS pipe), and can be made by players themselves

- Lighter: about 20 grams

- Maintenance-free: no leaky valves to deal with!

- More BBs: about 80 BBs in one clip.

Didn't buy one in the end. Went to A2. The things are terrible. More than once it fired while pushing the bolt forward. And more than once it failed to eject.

One of the shells also didn't go off when firing. But went off as it stovepiped.

Also, the range was terrible.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Update:

The body is actually metal, but the gun is still surprisingly light.

Range is nit as good as the first shots I took. Must have been weird luck.

The magazine takes 5 shells.

Mine feeds fine and once you get used to the charging system, racking and shooting in rapid succession is really easy.

Would I recommend this as a primary shotgun? No.

Is it worth it if you really like the looks? Yeah.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have only used it at home, so I can't tell you much about performance or durability. i bought it for its cool factor.

But at 116$, you can't really go wrong.

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p30526/PPS-XM26-Pump-Action-Gas-Shell-Shotgun-(Black)/product_info.html

So... no good for a 3 guns shotgun? haha :P

• 2 weeks later...

I already posted this in the shotgun picture thread but might as well post here to, modified my xm-26.

I wanted a pistol setup because I don't have that much space in my apartment and this is my almost final build, the stock tube was hard to figure out how to remove, and I was thinking about cutting the barrel a lot shorter but when I removed the flash hider(?) I changed my mind. It have a inner barrel but also a spring and stuff inside so I left it like it was. 

Only thing missing now is a sling swivel and a end cap were the buffer tube was so I can have it in a sling.

After modification it is exactly 50cm long.

tumblr_o0h78ykesh1ur6nigo2_1280.jpg

It doesn't come with one and I don't think the 870 one will fit, xm-26 body have a strange shape.

Also the charging handle can be switched to the other side so I cant see they making a shell catcher that wouldn't be in the way of the handle.

Archived