FNX 45 Black 174$ with free shipping

chas

Posting from my tablet, cantón post lino forma some reason.

Go to ebairsoft.com, click con new products.

MODS: I unos this isnt really news, bit since this could sabe people at least 75$ and the price of thisgun has been a muchos discussed problem, I thought this thread, with the ver y discriptive title could help a lot of people.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the greatest downside of this gun is that its buyer is forced to financially support cybergun, and that feels almost as bad as supporting pedophiles/feminazis/kim-jongil/RUF.

But I am tempted nevertheless, especially if VFC fixed the long list of issues this gun had/have.

Yes, the greatest downside of this gun is that its buyer is forced to financially support cybergun, and that feels almost as bad as supporting pedophiles/feminazis/kim-jongil/RUF.

But I am tempted nevertheless, especially if VFC fixed the long list of issues this gun had/have.

Did you seriously include feminists in the same list as pedos and Kim? Even as a joke? Seriously?

Cheaper yes still wont be buying anything from Cyberscum. No shower would be hot enough to clean me. Not to mention I'm not a fan of VFC products, especially with the list of failures people have reported. 

I'll wait till someone else releases one.

Archived