Laylax Schrödinger, Ghost in the shell gun

Safeword

So I have to say I am a fan of Ghost in the shell movie and this rifle is from that, my problem is the price, i'm a fan but not for that price.

It uses TM mp7a1 gearbox and for me its a little disappointing for such a big gun and also, dummy scope and magazine? 

Link: Redwolf

LL-4571443135537-1L.jpg

Wow wasn't expecting that price at all... and I always find that when you turn a fictional item from an anime into a real life object, it always look like a cardboard extrusion, as anime is already a "lower polygon" version of real life... reversing that process without making up extra details kinda make things look boxy and cartoony.. 

Wow wasn't expecting that price at all... and I always find that when you turn a fictional item from an anime into a real life object, it always look like a cardboard extrusion, as anime is already a "lower polygon" version of real life... reversing that process without making up extra details kinda make things look boxy and cartoony.. 

not always the case. the Mateba is a pretty decent build, externally. the Thundermaul is also pretty well done.

this one, yes. they might hide behind the crude assault rifle from this prequel GiTS series but still, should have done a better job, for much less money.

That's just because Ghisoni died but his work still continues to flourish under Chiappa. Who knows, maybe somebody will revive/buy out the company like how other companies recently have (AMC, Detonics etc.).

Well I sure hope so, because finding a 2006M is 1. pretty impossible 2. costs a couple of kidneys.

Then why bother making it functional? Props don't need to shoot bbs after all. Also it looks like ###### with all those visible screws, especially in the magazine...

Added feature I guess. Might has well have been a motor for vibration and a sound effect chip. I knew a guy that had a Simpson's bottle opener that played Homer saying "mmm beer" when it was used. Same thing. 

Archived