WE GP1799 pistol

fnc

Hey, think of it this way, you will get a realistic amount of rounds out of the gun :P

6+1 x 2 :D

If you're lucky!

And by the way, even though I am sort of a WE fan boi. What are the odds of WE managing to make a pistol, which is two pistols in one, work in unison well enough for it to function

lol 

And by the way, even though I am sort of a WE fan boi. What are the odds of WE managing to make a pistol, which is two pistols in one, work in unison well enough for it to function

I'm glad this came from you lol.  I bash WE quite a bit but WE 1911s with single stack mags barely work OK not to mention trying to get two working together heh.

Also, if they do indeed work, I need two so I can quad wield ha ha.

Duck's foot pistol? Lol. Way to bizzare. I'd assume that with a double barreled AR the recoil would be significant. However, the increase force on the trigger group might be catastrophic. Unless WE finally decided tp release guns with steel parts.

I hear they did with the aks, my we m4 ran over 2 years on a stock fcg and all I did was bent the auto seer from excessive full auto use with co2 mags.

I hear they did with the aks, my we m4 ran over 2 years on a stock fcg and all I did was bent the auto seer from excessive full auto use with co2 mags.

That's true. I recently bought an AK74u not 3 months ago. It came with a steel trigger group. But WE may have done that out of necessity as maybe people weren't buying them because of their faulty hammers. The M4 works miraculously well, so the chance that WE will even consider it is comparably low to that of the AK.

Archived