New Tokyo Marui recoil

bladerunner168

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure whatever's in the picture will be relevant either.

The way TM are these days, if they release something new in the recoil series it could be a very uninteresting AR variant that's already buildable with the right parts, or it could be a STANAG comptible AUG or a FAL or bloody anything.  After the 870 and the AA-12 I expect the unexpected (to a degree).

I am hoping for a HK UMP. Because:

- used by SEALz!!!!

- got bolt catch

- used by SEALzz!!!!!

- 2 rnd burst could be easily made now that TM has got to know mosfets and might be a new direction in aeg development. (yes I know it should have been done like 5 years ago)

- USED BY SEALZ!!!!!!

- easy and relatively cheap to manufacture due of the plastic body

- and probably the most f#<king important thing in TM's point of view: USED BY SEALZ!!!!!!

But I also think that it will be some 417 variant or maybe an SR25.

Maybe TM has changed their modus operandi lately, but their pictures are usually small characteristic areas of a gun, not a obscure picture that looks like taken from a paper from the 50s.

It seems just a background to me, bit if it's not it's probably an MP5 with two dangling friends :D

A recoil shock LMG could be the greatest release since the first recoil shock M4. If it would be an MK. 48, I couldn't resist.

Also because full plastic is still technically "correct"! 

Yes. Although I am no expert on the topic but I believe there is a huge difference between the material HK uses and the one TM would for their UMP. :D

Is there such a possibility that it has nothing to do with the actual gun in the picture and it could be just about anything? :P

That is my hope anyway, given then it could be a proper MP5 with recoil engine, seeing as TM have done the AK, SCAR, AR and G36 series. ;)

'FireKnife'

I remember the first ebb-recoil M4 I saw. Someone lend it to a friend of mine, not very experienced on EBBs.

I didn't "spoil it" to him so when he brought it back to its owner, he said there's something wrong with it, it's makes this odd shake when you shoot.

I dearly hope they've fixed it.

That HK416C on display is a hot mess. That's something I notice at a lot of tradeshows including some real gun manufacturers at Shot Show. Companies that know how to setup a gun so it looks like a legit issued blaster and companies that don't. That aside, I'm thinking there may be enough room for a 7.4v nunchuck lipo in the handguard.

Archived