WE new double barrel series

fnc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet still no full sized Uzi. Haha. Now I wonder if people will try to disallow these as they fire more then one shot per trigger pull.

I'm not 100% sure but I think that would class them (the real steel ones) as machine guns in the US. Kind of like how you can't have double barrel shotguns that fire both barrels at once.

The RS pistol is not classed as a machine gun because the American import version needs 2 of everything. They can make versions with 1 trigger assembly and one double hammer, which would be a machine gun, but the ATF approved the double everything version. With 2 triggers and even a single double hammer, its legal with 2 sets of sears. It's no different from firing simultaneously with 2 separate pistols.

Which is the same reason I would allow the pistol in my CQB field. And in airsoft it's no different than a shotgun being that it shoots 2 shots simultaneously instead of in a burst.

My only gripe here though, I understand these are prototypes, but I hope the production versions aren't 2 guns milled and glued together.

Can I have a double barrelled airsoft shotgun that doesn't use effing shells?

For pump-action shottie I'd go without shells but for a sawed off, it really is half the fun. NINE bbs per shell is pretty neat too and the shells are good with a O-ring swap.

I'm not sure I could really see these being that great for sales though. It's different, sure. But I don't think I'll ever see them at my field, where normal WE 1911S and glocks abound.

It smacks me more like this is one of the kooky projects that gets funded by higher selling models rather then being a high sales item itself.

Hard to complain though, considering all the other things they make, I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived