RATech posted pictures of their P90 parts (not yet packaged) on their FB if anyone's interested. Parts were:

-bolt carrier

-auto sear & the small bit that goes on top of it

-valve knocker

-valve knocker lock

No pics of sears or hammers so I guess they found it to be unnecessary?

so they are again making parts to fix a non-existent problem...

any known problems with any of those parts?  If I was going to replace the carrier, I would get a lighter version like the YSC.  Something needs to be done about the bolt catch...

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never even realised you could do this... might make this the default even at the risk of being banned from forum. Also, the way you stuck the dragon through the thumb hole... looked wrong. 

Made a mistake. That part no.17 that broke which I mistook for a hammer and corrected as being a disconnector is in fact a sear, as in THE main sear for the hammer. So I don't know what's going on whe

Is it odd I'm trying to read the newspaper?

Posted Images

Just so they can make a RA P90 and sell it for an inflated price. If they make a steel hop unit together with a steel bolt stop then I am a happy boy. 

In theory I agree with that, but I fear that a steel bolt stop and hop unit would lead to another issue somewhere else...

In theory I agree with that, but I fear that a steel bolt stop and hop unit would lead to another issue somewhere else...

Ill have another look but those two parts dont appear to comw in contact with anything else so i cant imagine too much of an issue.

That said im going to attempt to make one from some polycarb i have laying about.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Edited by bankz5152

My mags arrived :D Took advantage of ehobbys 20% sale just after xmas. Got 3 mags works out as £33 each all in. Far sight cheaper than the £55 from milspec!

My original mag was leaking so I replaced the orings with some of the nice green nitrile ones, considerably better than traditional rubber ones. I used a slightly larger oring which has moulded to the shape of the area which appears to have given a perfect seal

Edited by bankz5152

There are two nozzle types: 350 and the usual WE which does 440 here. See the two tabs on the rear section of the nozzle which the floating valve rests against? They're longer on the lower fps version which allows the floating valve to shut sooner. Regular is about half that length so to get anywhere in between you need to whittle it down accordingly and make sure they're level and squared off or your fps will be erratic.

• Like 2

Came across a rather alarming development on my P90. Well, I can't really say if it actually developed into the problem at hand or it's been like that from the start, but we'll find out soon enough. Anyway, while making love doing regular inspection like I do before a game, I noticed a fairly weak leak coming from inside the gun. I'm talking cat fart weak and when I checked the leak rate the internal tank without a magazine attached will empty itself in about 2-3 days which is only about 5-8 shots worth of gas so that's pretty damn slow. While the leak was still tolerable enough to play with, I decided to forego the weekend skirmish to root around inside my waifu gun. To my dismay, it appears that there is a clear warp in the reservoir where the least supported area looks to have bloated.

IMG_7580.jpg

Now, as I've said I'm still unsure if this was a result of stored gas pressure against time or it's just now that I've detected the leak. If it's worth anything, I've recently been using Guarder green gas on it as it performs exceptionally well on my AK and other gas guns. It's a lot drier (minimal silicone oil) so the hop up becomes more consistent and I get a decent power boost of up to 20fps with .25g. It also jumps my P90's rof from an already blistering 1,300rpm to 1,500rpm which clearly means it also operates at a slightly higher pressure than usual. So for now I just carefully bent the deformed section back in a vice and reassembled it without any added sealants yet. I'll continue to use the remainder of my Guarder gas and see if the problem comes back. If it does, I'll likely bend the section back again, reassemble with sealant this time and stick to the slightly lower pressure green gas in the market.

Edited by renegadecow
  • Like 2

Man that sucks balls. Hopefully all this first batch testing, that we makes us do, will lead to improved internals.

Saw your post on Facebook renegadecow, always nice of you to share your experiences with the rest of us. Of , it would be nice if there were no issues, with the P90, but still nice to share said issues.

Edited by Habakure