Cybergun AF2011 Dueller Prismatic

Safeword

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been waiting the Dueller since i saw the real deal... i am getting the cybergun, if got the chance

i pucked on the WE, its something i can have hand made in my garage !

did you noticed they dont show the slide ? as they have the exjection port on the same side, this will look even worse.

I guess its proof of concept.

well i agree the original dueller is "something" you like or you dont, but at least the cybergun is looking to be accurate replica !

I have had the real AF models in hand, its way slimmer than 2 1911 stick together.

as for the 2 bb not exaclty being shot at the same time, didnt you consider the high speed cam make it looks worse ?

do frame by frame on the real gun shooting, you'll see its not either 100% synchro

CNC manufacturing method is not WE style, they are a tooling factory before being airsoft manufacturer, so i doubt it s Cybergun OEM. Plus cybergun dont repack any of the WE models.

price wise, did you consider it like 2 nova kits over a marui gun ... it think its over the duller price

and nova has a shorter distribution method.

food for thoughts

On their FB post (now with double barrels) they specifically mentioned keeping as many original parts in as possible to make them easier to source/replace. This really blows because having two separate mainspring housings, grip safety and separate trigger guards really kills the look.

Might want to reread what they posted RC although I agree on the trigger guard, with a little bit of work and sending off for refinishing it's possible to make it look like one trigger guard.

The boys in R&D have been busy...

This model has been under wraps with our skunkworks team for months now and as you can see the lower reciever complete with a brand new double-hammer assembly and double-trigger assembly have all been built.

This was achieved through intense R&D and some clever airsoft engineering, stereolithographic modeling and parts machining.

The result is a pistol that is incredibly accurate, and incredibly addictive. Whether you're kitting out your zombie apocolypse load-out, or you just want a unique sidearm that will give you absolute dominance on the field this pistol is for you.

Pick up this unique pistol and put it through it's paces and WE guarantee you'll be grinning like an idiot because you've finally found the ultimate airsoft sidearm.

The WE Double-Barrel 1911 holds tight groups and is super accurate.

The WE Double-Barrel 1911 features quite a few new proprietary parts including:

+ Double Barrel Slide

+ Double Hammer Assembly

+ Double Grip Safety

+ Double Mainspring Housing

+ Double-Size Magazine Housing

+ 1911 Double Magazine/Baseplate

+ Double Barrel Bushings

WE has strived to keep as many parts as possible interchangeable with their standard single WE single 1911 counterparts, so you will also be pleased to find that many parts are cross-compatible between single and double 1911's.

Keep an eye on this gallery for more updates on this new model coming soon...

I have been waiting the Dueller since i saw the real deal... i am getting the cybergun, if got the chance

i pucked on the WE, its something i can have hand made in my garage !

did you noticed they dont show the slide ? as they have the exjection port on the same side, this will look even worse.

I guess its proof of concept.

well i agree the original dueller is "something" you like or you dont, but at least the cybergun is looking to be accurate replica !

I have had the real AF models in hand, its way slimmer than 2 1911 stick together.

as for the 2 bb not exaclty being shot at the same time, didnt you consider the high speed cam make it looks worse ?

do frame by frame on the real gun shooting, you'll see its not either 100% synchro

CNC manufacturing method is not WE style, they are a tooling factory before being airsoft manufacturer, so i doubt it s Cybergun OEM. Plus cybergun dont repack any of the WE models.

price wise, did you consider it like 2 nova kits over a marui gun ... it think its over the duller price

and nova has a shorter distribution method.

food for thoughts

Read above RE: slide. 

Might want to reread what they posted RC

I meant this part specifically: "WE has strived to keep as many parts as possible interchangeable with their standard single WE single 1911 counterparts, so you will also be pleased to find that many parts are cross-compatible between single and double 1911's."

They should have tossed cross compatibility because there's really no other way to get the proper seamless look and not just two guns stuck together.

arsenal-double-barreled-1911.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Have to say I'm quite impressed with the video even if it's from Cybergun. 

This is why WE is so much better, Cybergun felt that they needed dramatic music, slow motion, some lost dude trying to find his way home in a forest, and huge text overlay to sell their products. WE are confident enough that they just upload a video of their dirty workshop with cigarette butts everywhere while shooting into some old packaging....

• 2 weeks later...

IMHO, this is a stupid gun, with a ridiculous price. It will probably run like dog *suitcase*, and there will be no support for it , aftermarket or otherwise.  
Now that I no longer work for Cybergun I'm happy to see them flushing money down the toilet. 

Archived