Cybergun AF2011 Dueller Prismatic

Safeword

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you worked for them out of your own free will?

Kind of.  I worked for a company that was bought out by them.  So it wasn't my intent to work for them, but it ended up that way.  

I've always disliked CG, and working for them only reinforced my opinions of them.  

Ah, I see.  Well I'm glad you're now free of them.  I would have had to take really hot showers as soon as I got home to get all the Cybergun off me.

You know, I think we should add Cybergun to the swear filter.  Needs a humorous auto correct though.

Kind of.  I worked for a company that was bought out by them.  So it wasn't my intent to work for them, but it ended up that way.  

I've always disliked CG, and working for them only reinforced my opinions of them.  

If you didn't sign an NDA you should do an AMA or something... culd b laff

I'd say what i had to wash off was "Cyberfunk".
Although I do like "cybergunk" (only 1 extra letter) and "cyberjunk" (junk describes a lot of their stuff) as potential filter options. 

If you didn't sign an NDA you should do an AMA or something... culd b laff

I don't recall signing any NDAs that would still be in effect, as they got tired of me defecating on their dumb ideas, and stopped telling me anything important a while ago.  
There's plenty of "privileged" information I know, but nothing that would fall under an NDA.  IDK how much they'd really come after me for.  I'm sure someone in Bondoufle will get their panties in a bunch when they see me openly criticizing them but, they can take up self fornication. 
The reason I largely stopped posting here for quite a while is because I posted things that p**sed CG off and they threatened to get rid of me.  They can't do THAT anymore so, now I can say pretty much w/e I want.

I just don't get the appeal.
I wish the (real steel) manufacturers of all these stupid-*albatross* "double" guns would get together and have a double 3 gun shoot.  (There's a double 1911, a double AR15, and a double shotgun.)

Then everyone could see just what POS these guns are and MAYBE they would go away forever. 

As for the WE version....CG is already up WEs *albatross* about the P90 so I'm sure this will only fan the lawsuit flames. 

Today they are doing it as an exercise in engineering and the sheer frivolity of excess. They are rich men's toys except the one by WE isn't very expensive at all (target price was $190) so we can play as douchebags without hurting our bank accounts. Besides, having two guns stuck together is moderate compared to what they used to do.

A854FA1.jpg

I just don't get the appeal.

I wish the (real steel) manufacturers of all these stupid-*albatross* "double" guns would get together and have a double 3 gun shoot. (There's a double 1911, a double AR15, and a double shotgun.)

Then everyone could see just what POS these guns are and MAYBE they would go away forever.

As for the WE version....CG is already up WEs *albatross* about the P90 so I'm sure this will only fan the lawsuit flames.

Source? Ive not seen anything abouy WE vs CG...

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Not really sure but it does appear that's what it's for.

Done a spot of poking around (In the age of technology, ignorance is a choice) and I've not managed to uncover much. However, I've found someone who's a uniform nerd and he suggested that it looks like the Austro Hungarian scout corp of ww1, probably no later than mid 1915 and possibly before 1914 altogether.

More obviously, it's not an anti aircraft gun, it's an aircraft tailgun.

I wish the (real steel) manufacturers of all these stupid-*albatross* "double" guns would get together and have a double 3 gun shoot.  (There's a double 1911, a double AR15, and a double shotgun.)

I'd watch that... but only if the competitors do this as well. (bouncy castle optional) 

Untitled-1.jpg

Archived