Tokyo Marui Glock 34 GEN3 GBB coming Q1 2016(?)

NonEx

Just saw Echigoya posted this on Facebook. Can't recall seeing much fuss about this elsewhere but I don't think it's breaking news? But I figured it deserved its own thread.

EDIT: See that it was announced at Tokyo Marui Festival in October 2015 as per this page: http://www.bunnyworkshop.com.hk/news/2015/10/03/

And here: http://www.popularairsoft.com/news/marui-55th-all-japan-hobby-show-catalog

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/gas/blowback/410

https://www.facebook.com/fukuoka.echigoya

tm_g34.png

I doubt the Facebook automatic translation is 100% correct, but from what I can see it says release date is set for March 12 2016 and a price of 11060 YEN, which would be around $90 USD. which sounds awfully cheap. But I guess that's the domestic Japanese price so. EDIT: MSRP listed as 17064 YEN on page below, approx $140 USD. Sounds more along TM GBB lines.

Looks like adjustable rear sight, slide cut at top front, extended slide lock and magazine release. And a non serrated trigger face, not sure if that is a real Glock thing or if that is like one of the few details they don't dare to replicate on airsoft guns :P

EDIT: Nope, accurate.

http://gearscout.militarytimes.com/2012/01/01/glock-setup-tips/

The Glock 17/22, 34/35, and 17L/24 come with a smooth faced trigger, left. The 26/27 and 19/23 trigger has vertically oriented serrations. 

http://www.echigoya-fukuoka.com/store/products/detail.php?product_id=17758

Hmmm. Strange, translation of above page states a release date of December 4th? Maybe pre-orders open up then? :o

December 4 will be released! 

Now your reservation in !! 

Professional shooter is also a favorite, long slide model 

Simple operation, light weight and high durability, and safety and the Glock series that achieves low cost. 
The Glock 34 is a shooter-friendly model of 9mm caliber among them, it was the model up in the gas blow back. 
All of stoic style and you stripped-down waste, each part shape, of course reproduce the trigger of Safe-Deposit-gimmick, barrel and slide length was extended in order to shoot aim more precisely in the competition shooting, and fine adjustment of the vertical and horizontal position rear site that can also be effective in shooting at the airsoft gun. 

"The main feature" 
Yes long slide model: slide is that the longer, inner barrel length also extended. The distance between the front / rear site also becomes long, we have realized a higher hit accuracy. 
Rei3rd Generation style of rail de frame: CQB to the frame under rail are integrated of capable 20mm width mounting of the indispensable light on equipment, it is always with the best of the finger channels and thumb rest that allows for gripping You. 
Yes orchid yard link: to grip the rear of the lanyards link, I can connect the lanyard to prevent loss or falling (= bear pimp). 
Yes long size of the magazine catch and slide stop: The magazine catch and slide stop it became easy to operate from, you can make quickly the magazine change and slide open state release of the (release). 
Yes cocking indicator: The rest position of the trigger, with a gimmick that it is out of the body is to easily determine whether it is capable of firing state. 
Yes full adjustable rear site: By turning in the supplied screws on the rear site right side driver, it will be able to fine-tune the vertical and horizontal position. 
Yes powerful blowback: slide is retracted vigorously at the same time firing and, to reproduce the intense recoil at the time of launch and powerful look realistic. Minute to reproduce the bold lightening of the slide upper part you are lighter, blowback operated also become more agile. 
Yes die-cast magazine: weapon and number 25 rounds, it comes with a strong die-cast of the magazine to the cold. 

? variable hop up system installed ? semi-automatic (single) launch only total length: 222 mm 
Gun Height: 102 mm 
Weight: 710 g (if equipped with a empty magazine) 
Bullet: 6mm BB (0.2~0.25g) 
Power source: HFC134a gas Ammo Loaded: 25 + 1 shot (1 shot if you have loaded in the body) 
Model: GLOCK 34 
Type: Handgun (automatic)

If I have read it correclty, there willbe a functional cocking indicator...

If this works, its a nice little extra!

No I believe that is referring to the trigger position being forward when cocked, and back when in resting position. Not the actual loaded chamber indicator.

That's TM for you. 1 original gun every 5 years, and inbetween there, 5-10 variations of that product :P

I'm sure it will be a very good gbb pistol and all but, meh.

The updated glock line from marui is very overdue, [...] 15mm bbu, improved and coloured materials all seen on the m&p/px4/m9a1 etc

My thoughts exactly. In an ideal world TM would phase out all the models with the older architecture and replace them with the newer architecture, but they're stubbornly sticking with the older BBU, even in models that are pretty new (M9A1 is the obvious example, but P226 E2 to a lesser extent). I can't see myself buying any more guns based on the older system any more.

G17 is hands down there best seller, they may just think everything is ok with it.

I wouldn't not buy there older ones, do instance I've got a couple of new tm de.50s here, they feel old .. Like 1950s squirt gun old. But I would imagine there's a kit out there to fix that. Where as the tm m&p9 I have here I feel no such impulse to do anything with its outward appearance the slide is spot on for look and feel, even though its plastic I don't get that plastic feel. Not sure how to describe it or what's changed from old to new.

They really need to update the Glock line. The TM G17 is probably still the best and most reliable Airsoft Glock out of the box, but it's still a far cry from the TM M&P. They really need to update it internally (performance on par with the M&P) and externally currently oversized and materials need to be similar to the M&P. A smart move would be an updated Glock line featuring the Gen 4 G17, G19, G34. Those three guns would cover most consumer needs and sell well.

A smart move would be an updated Glock line featuring the Gen 4 G17, G19, G34. Those three guns would cover most consumer needs and sell well.

That's actually a really good idea... Instead of being chained to compatibility with the Gen.3 Glocks for future releases, release the 'all new' Gen.4 and start over with the 15mm BBU etc. and 1:1 external dimensions. I mean, they sort of did that with the new non-rail M9A1, so fingers crossed...

I did actually talk to some shops when I was in Japan about this and there's rumours going around that a Gen 4 TM glock with updated internals could be due in the next few years... so 2020! This might be a complete mistranslation on my part, but one shop owner said he heard that TM has started look into ways to indirectly compete with foreign makers who are producing glocks themselves. 

I should point that the lower yen pricing is actually pretty much what you'll find them going for domestically. Echigoya is actually one of the more expensive shops too. I picked up my most recent TM HK45 with two extra mags for about $120 USD at a hobby shop in Osaka this year. 

I did actually talk to some shops when I was in Japan about this and there's rumours going around that a Gen 4 TM glock with updated internals could be due in the next few years... so 2020! This might be a complete mistranslation on my part, but one shop owner said he heard that TM has started look into ways to indirectly compete with foreign makers who are producing glocks themselves.

I should point that the lower yen pricing is actually pretty much what you'll find them going for domestically. Echigoya is actually one of the more expensive shops too. I picked up my most recent TM HK45 with two extra mags for about $120 USD at a hobby shop in Osaka this year.

Yeah but you can't put a price on convenience for the overseas buyer, easy fast gun purchases. Actually it would appear you can put a price on it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived