Tokyo Marui Glock 34 GEN3 GBB coming Q1 2016(?)

NonEx

So I had my first play with mine all weekend this weekend. Interestingly, the stock piston lif was quite tight. And needed living 4 times in one day in order to function without jamming. I have since changed to the older style, with the white cup, rather than the newer black kid with plastic shim style. Seems a little looser, but still kicks decently with no noticeable reduction in performance in the gun.

Also:

The metal bar to increase the lifespan of the slide, seems to mean that it will only fit in the G34 frame. I tried to fit it on my G26 frame from Marui, to find it then jam, and be locked in place. I had to bend the slide out and push the it rather hard to remove it. Other longer slides I've tried on this 26 have worked. A shame as I guess it means that you can't use a Guarder frame for now, but I suppose you could remove the slide release bar to fit one. But id rather have the durability.

A genuine Inforce APL turns up tomorrow. I'll do a good review of it since we don't have one in English yet

Archived