Cybergun/VFC C02 M&P magazines

Mr Foxhound

Has this been posted yet? Do you GBB experts think a stock Cybergun/VFC pistol could even handle the strain of CO2?

They're pretty guns so I like mine for that, but I'd never labour under the illusion they're built from the best materials going.

I may be completely making stuff up, but I seem to recall once a while back seeing an after-market steel slide kit.

I may be completely making stuff up, but I seem to recall once a while back seeing an after-market steel slide kit.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/inokatsu-cnc-steel-slide-set-for-cybergun-m-p9-gbb.html

I have a full steel build based on the WE / HK3P M&P9, now that this magazine is out I'm not sure if I made the right decision going with WE, but oh well, at least it meant I got to own a full steel M&P9 for a year longer..

I bought six of these mags. Not a single one works. You read that right. The stock guns are not able to actuate the mag's valve. I've tried it in several VFC M&P pistols now. If anyone experiences otherwise, I'd love to hear it. Super disappointed with my purchase.

I bought six of these mags. Not a single one works. You read that right. The stock guns are not able to actuate the mag's valve. I've tried it in several VFC M&P pistols now. If anyone experiences otherwise, I'd love to hear it. Super disappointed with my purchase.

That's why you have 4+ TM's.

TM M&P MASTER RACE.

Is it a question of spring strength or of alignment?  Sometimes with these after-market magazines, the cutout/well where the valve resides is "off", with the result that the valve actuator hits the back of the magazine rather than the valve head.  Though usually in these cases you can start to see where the paint is getting worn.

Archived