A&K M134

kagami

I like to think of them as lobbing machines. The Japanese version of the CAW is pretty useless, but even at 400fps from the P3 or echo 1, you can only expect 100 to 150 feet of any effective range from the ground.

Now, from a helicopter...

Okay...

The P3 M134 is the original.

It requires an external gas source.

It has an internal battery.

The CA M134 is a licensed copy of the P3 one.

Due to being a copy, it works the same way.

The production quality is awful, don't buy it.

I don't know the current draw of the motors in either. The CA manual states that the M134 have to cool off for 5min between every 500 shots IIRC. Might be due to "mini type battery" spec. It has room for a decent lipo.

The CAW/Echo1 Minigun works like a real M134.

It has a cylinder/piston/spring set for each barrel.

They are charged by the mechanism of the barrelset rotating, like the loading/strike pin function of a real m134.

It only requires a battery, but a big one.

I don't know which one the A&K is a copy off, but i would never ever touch something that complicated from A&K.

Generally you should hunt for used P3's.

I wonder if this is a straight up copy of the Toytec or the CA.

Clone of the P3. 

Okay...

The P3 M134 is the original.

It requires an external gas source.

It has an internal battery.

The CA M134 is a licensed copy of the P3 one.

Due to being a copy, it works the same way.

The production quality is awful, don't buy it.

I don't know the current draw of the motors in either. The CA manual states that the M134 have to cool off for 5min between every 500 shots IIRC. Might be due to "mini type battery" spec. It has room for a decent lipo.

The CAW/Echo1 Minigun works like a real M134.

It has a cylinder/piston/spring set for each barrel.

They are charged by the mechanism of the barrelset rotating, like the loading/strike pin function of a real m134.

It only requires a battery, but a big one.

I don't know which one the A&K is a copy off, but i would never ever touch something that complicated from A&K.

Generally you should hunt for used P3's.

Correct/agreed. 

Here's an additional little tidbit....Rumor has it that A&K, did OEM for the CA....SO, you can pretty much expect the same level of quality as that found in the CA version.

Clone of the P3. 

Correct/agreed. 

Here's an additional little tidbit....Rumor has it that A&K, did OEM for the CA....SO, you can pretty much expect the same level of quality as that found in the CA version.

interesting...

wonder what took them so long to cut CA out of the equation then.

• 1 month later...

This could be interesting. An affordable mini gun would mean i might actually see one with my own two peepers. The high rate of fire may make one pretty awkward to use if you want to avoid overkill and genrally upsetting anyone your shooting at

Archived