BO MTO Phantom - Magnetic AEG

PureSilver

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to remember magnetic airsoft guns being debunked pretty thoroughly a few years ago by someone with a pretty good grasp of physics and a calculator. I wonder if BO will attack these with brillo pads before selling them for a 300% markup like they did with the SRC 1911...

Well i'm sold on the new tech, that video explained everything. I guess you lot didnt enjoy inception as well because you just didnt understand it. Now does anyone have the address where i can post my blank check?

I never watched that movie(probably won't if the movie looks like that). But really the video told us nothing other than the supposed clames.

Nothing about the system, its obviously run by a battery. I see no features for an hpa system.

It has a report that's like gas guns, no sound of electrics that I can tell.

What we could see of the gun tells us nothing, so what can you tell us about it that we haven't seen as we are not fans of this movie you spoke of?

That advertising video is so pretentious it makes me want to firebomb a starbucks.

It's like computer game trailers that have no shots of the game engine, or anything related to actually playing it.

I hate them so much...

I agree. I usally tend to avoid both of them, since they are then not really happy with their own product to show it. 

• 1 month later...

The firing rate was pretty steady though. I wouldn't describe it as erratic.

I'm not convinced is HPA though yet. But it does look like the linear motor theory is out the window.

As long as its fully electric and ends up with less moving parts(mostly hoping for no gear train), I'll probably adopt it.

So, it is solely electric powered AEG that using coil/rail gun system to compress air right?

Interesting system but i wonder its fps and power consumption.

As rail/coil system requires hell lot of power because it can't be torque-up by gears. 

Meanwhile, electric motors are damn efficient even compare to Mercedes F1 engines.

Sparks visible around the grip = motor right? Not HPA.

That would be a weird place for sparks. That's near the top of the grip. And I've never seen sparks exit the end bell let alone come that far out if the grip.

I'm not sure what we are seeing there is sparks. Could be some light reflections off some flashing led on a controller.

Not sparks. Look to the right of that grip, there's a thin wire hanging down. This vibrates when the gun is fired. If you follow the wire around, you can just see it to the left of the gun. The vibrating wire on the left which isn't very visible against the vice becomes visible (just) when it vibrates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived