Keltec KSG Shotgun by Madbull Airsoft

BioRage

Similar to the airsoft innovation shotgun where the power varies if it's underloaded or simply if there isn't X amount of bb's it won't fire?

On my design?

If you are asking about my design, firstly, sorry for taking so long, secondly: If there is not enough BBs in the feed drum, then the action will lock up in the rear position and not be able to return to battery without loading it and pulling the charging handle (Imagine a pistol slide lock or rifle bolt stop, but without an external catch IE powerstroking)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading up on the sg9000 they look Like a lot of fun and there crying out to be dressed up with a busted tm spas 12 shell. Depending on how much space the mech takes up it may be possible to feed it from tm shells with a little resin and tubing. Now whos got one for sale?

you know, there is another shotgun system that a lot of us forget exists. The WG shotgun system. http://www.evike.com/products/33386/

I doesnt use shells, it uses a spring chamber holding 30 rounds. And its functionally the same as many other nbb pistols, like the PMR-30 that socom gear marketed. (Was it them who marketed that?

Im honestly not sure if the system itself was any good as I never did try one myself.

I was quite close to buy one for myself. The price is great, but i got such hard time to use stuff that are not part of my rs kit list . 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived