WE August ?

fnc

I guess with the GHK AUG  news, WE didnt want to be one upped. Especially when theyve been faffing around with that double 1911 that no one wants for months

Frankly Im more excited about the Thompson, and i wish they had showed more of that, Not like its a secret anymore.

Both the AR10 and HK417 is some what curious by their absence from the WE GBBR range. I do get the impression that they don't use market research to figure out what to make, it's what the boss thinks is cool that week. We may never see the AR10/417s but we thought similar for the P90

The AUG stock has "11.15 moulding test" written on it with a white marker. Looks like it's going to happen.. GHK vs WE AUG... ummm... deciding factor's going to be cool down performance and which route those two go with as far as magazine goes, I think WE has more chance to releasing realistic polymer mags than GHK. 

Hmm. Given the choice between a WE and a GHK version, I would probably go with WE.

Naturally would have to see both guns of course, but I think WE has the better chance of making a more useable gun.

It would be perfect if they made it take shared components from their other rifles like the M4/Scar/l85/PDW do. But thinking about how the AUG fire select works I don't think that could be the case.

Archived