New PPS M870 models: wood!

chas

WGC also have the long model without the wood furniture - http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=PPS-SG-M870L16A01&search=searchItem&rs=Pps%20long&catid=&cat=&view_choice=a

Always a fancied the PPS m870, wasn't a fan of the short model they initially released. What are they like overall? Can they be fitted with a hop up on the inner barrel?

Saw some of those newer models, I can see some improvements compared to older version ( mine ). 

Some local shops claims these are either version 4 or 5 ( but I don't know the difference ).

Apparently no more unintended ghost-load even with less precise plastic shells, which was PITA to fix in older ver. along with bunch of improved parts like thicker operating rods, 1 piece slide block, (shop claimed) steel sear & hammer.

WGC also have the long model without the wood furniture - http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=PPS-SG-M870L16A01&search=searchItem&rs=Pps%20long&catid=&cat=&view_choice=a

Always a fancied the PPS m870, wasn't a fan of the short model they initially released. What are they like overall? Can they be fitted with a hop up on the inner barrel?

The PPS M870 Police Magnum has a hop up rubber on the inner barrel.. I would imagine the other versions are the same in that regard.

I too would like them to sell the furniture on its own. A decent wood 870 police for end is the last part i'm after for my tanaka. if there doing the long barrel versions now i'm sure a mag tube extension will be along shortly. There shell catchers are great too. Hopefully they'll get board of the 870 and make a frenchi spas12.

Archived