HK Toy Show 2016

The Insider

What makes it all worse on the Halo AR is its not even accurate, the mag sits infront, not a bull pup, the hop is *suitcase*, range is *suitcase* and its a shoddy E1 V2 gearbox I think.

For £700 it should be 100% bang on.

Now if WE made a GBBR id pay upwards of £500. I did work out it is possible to have it bullpup and gas using the parts from a KelTec PLR16, *just* enough space and run it off M4 mags.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

No excuse, especially considering that you can get a 1:1 perfect replica made by the same chaps that make the props for Microsoft for £200....

on my phone, my spelling will suck

but people love over paying for cool items :D

but people love over paying for cool items :D

The price elitism is merely justifying to other people that they weren't the sucker who has been duped...

In the case of the halo rifle, I know the company that makes them (a friend's cousin runs it).

Those actually just look like stock WE's on the wall. They even have that gold "Made in Taiwan" sticker on the side.

All wes I got have a blue sticker.

Nice to see they haven't forgotten about Californians.

calgun.jpg

That's new York/Jersey now, commiefornia still have the no threaded barrel, 10r mags and you need some tool to release the mag(bullet button).

Jersey/York iirc need the stupid stock, no threaded barrel, and 20r mags.

I know all, it does is limit what the law abiding citizen can do in the face of evil(criminals/politicians).

That's new York/Jersey now, commiefornia still have the no threaded barrel, 10r mags and you need some tool to release the mag(bullet button).

I know all, it does is limit what the law abiding citizen can do in the face of evil(criminals/politicians).

is this the result of too many accidental discharges?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All wes I got have a blue sticker.

No it really doesn't. All it does for the law abiding citizen is making their guns ugly, and a bit more awkward to use. Does f all in terms of lethality. The potential damage these would cause in a hypothetical shooting spree would probably be the same as a regular AR. This isn't representative of my opinion on gun control. Just pointing out that this shows the politicians know f all when it comes to guns when most of these laws are attacking largely cosmetic features.

Archived