Ics new pistol

Alias1983

And there's nothing wrong with that. It's why most of us are here on this forum. What I'm trying to say is, when it comes to creativity there is little scope in airsoft.

Which is why I'm always for new ideas. Unfortunately, milsim has dominated the market; all the toys are all about pleasing that crowd.

Let me tell you something, If I got trapped on a island, with all the propane I will ever need. I'll take one WE double barrel 1911 over a million of these ICS pistols. Just sayin'...

TM design their guns for the Japanese market, not for export. Japanese players really only use duster gas and not green/propane, so the guns only need to be made so strong. The fact that TM over engineer them so that they last on green anyway is a bonus for us foreigners.

Honestly most of the upgrades I did on TMs as a tech were just metal kits on pistols. Occasionally an upgraded hopup. A lot of people want the TM performance with the feel of a typical metal gun.

You can tell them it'll kill the efficiency until you're blue in the face, but in the end you can't make most people care. Best/Worst thing I ever saw was a TM 1911 transplanted into a bell trademarked metal body. It worked about as well as a KJW 1911a1 afterwards.

I have to admit I'm guilty of it myself though. I put metal kits on both my TM g17 and Desert Eagle. At least those ones still work just as good after though.

I would agree. Look at those APS glockalikes and Timberwolves. You barely ever see them at fields over here. And if you do, theyre usually with younger kids who don't care about looks yet.

The Timberwolves look pretty accurate to the real steel.

Honestly most of the upgrades I did on TMs as a tech were just metal kits on pistols. Occasionally an upgraded hopup. A lot of people want the TM performance with the feel of a typical metal gun.

You can tell them it'll kill the efficiency until you're blue in the face, but in the end you can't make most people care. Best/Worst thing I ever saw was a TM 1911 transplanted into a bell trademarked metal body. It worked about as well as a KJW 1911a1 afterwards.

I have to admit I'm guilty of it myself though. I put metal kits on both my TM g17 and Desert Eagle. At least those ones still work just as good after though.

I upgraded a BELL 1911 to a TM plastic frame and slide. It's amazing how much better GBBs run when they aren't held back by overweight slides. (It's still not quite TM performance though, the internal frame is off spec so there is minor gas loss causing inconsistent FPS.)

Archived