Leupold DeltaPoint Pro by MIC

kojak

Yeah it's priced at the top of the mini RDS range, but reasonable considering the included mounts, dubious rear sight and that it's a niche item so most likely low volume.  These look a bit bulky on pistols compared to the RMR, but assuming it works well I'd put one on my PDW.  I doubt it has the big triangular dot, but that would be cool.

Also, I don't think a tan Deltapoint exists yet.  

I was talking about this with uscm at Shot.  Right now there's cheap AF RMR copies etc that cost peanuts but break soon as look at them, then the real things which are really bloody expensive and hard to get if you're not American.. nothing much in the middle as far as red dots for pistols.  I think I saw something more in the low $200 range on primary arms, but whether that fits to RMR/T-1 mounts for pistols I've no idea and that's still no good for most folks on the planet.  Really big gap in the market that some airsoft companies could be capable of filling if they'd just up their price a bit in order to make a good quality optic that could stand up to some light rattling around.

I was talking about this with uscm at Shot.  Right now there's cheap AF RMR copies etc that cost peanuts but break soon as look at them, then the real things which are really bloody expensive and hard to get if you're not American.. nothing much in the middle as far as red dots for pistols.  I think I saw something more in the low $200 range on primary arms, but whether that fits to RMR/T-1 mounts for pistols I've no idea and that's still no good for most folks on the planet.  Really big gap in the market that some airsoft companies could be capable of filling if they'd just up their price a bit in order to make a good quality optic that could stand up to some light rattling around.

This. I recently entered the bottom end of the real steel optic market and it's a game changer... my bb's (wait for it)... actually go where the red dot is!  If you have a browse in the review section you can read countless reviews of red dot sights but very few actually mention an important detail - can the red dot actually be zeroed - let alone hold it! Its astounding how many people miss this.

I have 3x eotech replica, 1x g&p aimpoint and 1x acog replica (red dot, not a 4x). NONE of them zero. *fruitcage* this for a larf

very few actually mention an important detail - can the red dot actually be zeroed - let alone hold it! 

Personally when I see a new reflex sight I check its parallax before zero-bility, I remembered seeing a certain RMR copy put the virtual image of the dot at TWO METERS

Archived