Han Solo's Blaster by WE Taiwan

bankz5152

We do love to moan don't we. It looks like we'll (fingers crossed) be getting an airsoft version, of a close approximation, of Han Solo's blaster from The Force Awakens.

Yyyyyaaaaayyyyyyyyyy yyyyyaaaaayyyyyyyyyy yyyyyaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.

Haven't been this excited since the first time I saw G&P's M41a pulse rifle kit (or was it G&G?). . .

Now we need a light sabre that spews out bb's like a mother *fruitcage*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Since people are talking about this one, I just got a standard we m712 delivered yesterday. Havent had time for a full test, but so far it seems nice and solidly built with a nice satisfying kick and decent accuracy.

So, at least the base gun for the custom version isn't complete garbage like the older HFCs and tercels. In case anyone was worried about that.

This hand made version has a picture of the scope, mounting bracket and two other parts. It doesn't show the flash hider (which real word escapes me right now, I think it was off a heavy machine gun from a German bomber from ww2), which makes me think is it a complete kit or just has some of the parts?

Archived