Bolt Airsoft Recoil MP5

Zereck

I am pretty happy with the cima mp5, just had to replace the "modern" stock" for an old school one, hoe this is at least even.

What is sire is that this will end any pain in your back, seems a really effective massage-machine

Yeah as a previous owner of the VFC GBB mp5 and now a WE MP5 and MP5k, I approve this EBB mp5, it's definitely not like other EBBs where there's just a moving flap above the gearbox, the large weight seem to give recoil comparable to GBBs (at least it seem to on video). The deal breaker for me is lack of last round cut off and HK slap reactivation, hopefully with the future release of the KWA ERG AKs, more and more v3 gearbox AEGs will have those features. 

So how are bolts over-all? I can't really find any in-depth reviews.. more just comparison with recoil.

Recoil is offered across the PTS/TM/Bolt/Lonex? From what I know, bolt is the most recoil, but lacks the lock back.

Anyways, I just want to know if their internals are reliable, aswell as are they compatible with other parts on the market? Or if they are proprietary like some of the PTS internals.

I was actually looking at their BRSS M4 line, but the MP5 is also tempting too!

It's not having a gearbox in it.. I'll be ripping the whole thing out and putting a HPA Polarstar engine inside it so it doesn't matter what the internals are like really, barrel/bucking/nub will also be changed so it's all peachy. Still I have heard good things about the stock performance :)

Anyway, on topic I still cant wait for this. I've been asking KWA for years to release a MP5 ERG so this will have to do for now! 

EDIT: Just seen the previous posts.. disregard the above if you aren't interested! 

In response to Bolt VS the rest.. Id actually say the ERG in either PTS Magpul or KWA M4A1 Rear wired is better for recoil but everyone has different stories.. only thing I've not tested it against is a TM.. Feel and overall quality would go to PTS/KWA IMO too. 

Really, I want a SBR EBB.. would be nice... less then 10.5". I know KWA was supposed to make their new ERG in a MKM format for 10.5".. that be tempting. - I got scared of buying their RM4, because several people in my region weren't able to source trigger contacts.. so they just had a paper weight.

I'm not sure if it's rectified now, but I'm sure it is.

But ya, MP5 is quite nice too :D

After shooting my friends KWA ERG I can say it certainly has much more recoil than my TM Sopmod, even with my Eagle6 recoil spring. While the Sopmod is more vibrating than recoiling, the ERG actually feels like recoil, comparable to a medium-kicking GBB.

My Sopmod has the better response time though, that is after heavy tuning, but I feel the Sopmod has above average response time even in stock form. Personally I would not trade my Sopmod for an ERG but the recoil and externals of the ERG are really nice! An MP5 ERG would be awesome though.

This Bolt MP5 looks nice but I can't really live without a boltstop anymore...

KWA/KSC/PTS MP5 isn’t going to happen because of licensing held by Umarex. :(  Unless Umarex get fed up with current manufacturers and commission Yih Kai ( KWA Parent Company and manufacturer of all ERG’s) to build them.  Shame would love ERG MP5’s and G3’s.  AK will be out very soon, as in within a few weeks.  Keymod AR’s to follow in a month or two.  ERG Masada should be coming from PTS at some point too.

Archived