Double everything! Why WE, why?

Safeword

So I saw this video on facebook that WE posted and apparently, they are making double guns of about everything they have. I do like the newer WE guns but I cant understand why they use their time on this instead of making actual guns that exists. I hope there was a point in us sending in ideas for guns a while ago and WE are making something good.

We can see they have made double guns of the 1911, g17, g18c, g19, g23, g34, g35, beretta m92 and the makarov.

On the positive side, they are showing of the M712 and it looks like it have a pretty complicated disassembly, a little sad but it sounds like the shoulder stock are made of cheap or thin plastic.

https://www.facebook.com/WE.Taitan/?fref=nf 

I do find it interesting that WE, a company scorned by so many, manages to come up with so many different airsoft arms that people become interested in. It's a shame that other "more highly admired" manufacturers do not follow suit and reap the benefits.

These double pistols (got my eyes on the G17 and G19 but not likely to ever get to the USA-thanks a bunch Gaston..you insufferable .....), Walther P38 (a really nice pistol-I have 2), Makarov (the others blow worse!), Mauser 712 (apparently with available stock no less-definately on my want list) and a possible Han Solo Blaster (come on, you know you want at least one) are perfect examples as to why WE continues to earn their "market share" of the airsoft market. Say what you will about their quality control (and it has improved greatly), but the people who are running the show seem to know what the consumers want and get it out there generally before anyone else. These are some pretty smart people and the "Big Names" should pay attention.

Want to bet who will bring out the first model of the new Beretta 9mm?

How about they just start to get their *suitcase* togetherand make guns that last and are durable beyond 1000 shot.

All this double making thing seems to me just to draw the attention away from them not beeing able to make longlasting guns

Que posts of peeps saying that WE don't make replicas that last, then posts about they do last. Then mention another manufacturer who also makes replicas that don't last/need tinkering/replacing parts, to make them skirmishable.

And on, and on, and on.

Song (sing this as you would the peanut butter jelly time song):-

Energizer bunny time. It's energizer bunny time.

It's energizer bunny, energizer bunny. . .

I have no problem with WE considering their price point. I've owned VFCs, G&P, GHKs but still prefer WE over all bar KWA, generally so much more simple and when something does break its cheap to repair plus mags are equally very cheap in comparison. All that really needs doing out of the box is checking the screws and such are tight, new hop rubber & barrel good to go for the most part. For me KWA have been out of the box A* performers (MP7, Vector, HK45, LM4)

Not to mention WE churn out models I love SCAR H, P90, Thompson, G36, affordable MP5 etc... No one else has done those they just make different M4s

We put a person on the moon and yet we still can't get along. Swings and roundabouts. One man's perfect replica is another man's over the top paper weight.

Though I have to say, double pistols don't do anything for me. But they must do something for someone. I'm waiting for the Thompson, here's hoping the wood looks alright (don't mind restaining it, but it'd be nice if it looked decent right out the box).

Archived