Double everything! Why WE, why?

Safeword

When tuned properly a we GBBR has been the best I've seen, even as good or better that GHK. Sadly the mags ruin a good gun.

QUESTION: do all of those doubles have two triggers? I was under the impression that they do.

And that double AR, as an AEG, yes please!

Theyve posted things in the past with ridiculous pricetags when they were due to be in stock soon. It probably is just in Taiwan dollars and will be changed later once theyre available for actual order.

that would not be unreasonable it would be 110usd approximately then...

That's almost affordable I'm still scared what the UK price will be for the solo one I mean look at what was wanted for the halo blaster.

Iv always wondered whether you could put a tracer unit in the dl44 flash hider and hide the battery somewhere in the scope. Just so I could shoot red laser bolts at people

That's almost affordable I'm still scared what the UK price will be for the solo one I mean look at what was wanted for the halo blaster.

Iv always wondered whether you could put a tracer unit in the dl44 flash hider and hide the battery somewhere in the scope. Just so I could shoot red laser bolts at people

The red won't flash bright enough, fast enough, to put a glow on the bb.

Archived