Possible shell ejecting GBB WA2000 from Svoboda

Wooly_Booly

https://www.facebook.com/SvobodaAirsoft/photos/a.607488682658481.1073741828.389895967751088/998708723536473/?type=3

"Walther 2000, legendary sniper rifle in 80’. Not only its low production, but also the extremely high price. For most of people, they are not even seen it in the flesh. Until now, there is a chance to build the most realistic WA2000 replica ever. Fully measured from the real WA2000 rifle, 6 round .300 Winchester shells in the magazine, semi-auto shooting, GBB blow back recoil and shell ejection. Any thoughts?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Edit: Arnies doesn't seem to like Chinese characters.)

wa2000-2.jpg

A little bit different from the recent string of 7.62 NATO GBBR's we've been seeing recently. I'm personally holding out for a more traditional style GBB rather than a shell ejecting, though the concept is still really interesting. Thoughts?

"Fully measured from the real WA2000 rifle" seid enought about price... No matter what your will do with such data - it will be expensive.

Just think about - where to find real WA2000 this days? Even if your have founded one (this is probably magic) - owner (your can't own one! You don't have such money) allowed you to measure it (external? internal?! DISASSEMBLE?! DISASSEMBLE GOD DAMN Walther WA2000!?).

It will cost a lot... really a lot. Four reasons:

1. It's Walther WA2000 replica;

2. It's fully measured from the real WA2000 rifle replica;

3. It's Gasblowback replica;

4. It's Gasblowback shellejecting replica.

I think it will be more then $1k for sure.

Maybe they're connected with someone nice enough? Forgotten Weapons on Youtube had the pleasure of disassembling and even firing quite a few rare historic pieces much older and expensive than the WA2000 and he's not exactly rich or the most influential channel on Youtube. Even if they don't have such connections they can be talking out of their butt and take quite a few liberties with the design and dimensions and we wouldn't know any better anyways.

If they think that's a real selling point worth more than $1k they better have evidence to back up that claim. Side by side comparison of all the internals with the real deal and all that.

And you make it sound like something you'd only find in a museum collection. I mean yeah it's a unicorn but it's not quite THAT unicorn.

Forgotten Weapons on Youtube had the pleasure of disassembling and even firing quite a few rare historic pieces much older and expensive than the WA2000 and he's not exactly rich or the most influential channel on Youtube

I was under the impression that the guy from Forgotten Weapons works at/owns a firearms auction house, hence the steady stream of rare guns to show on the channel. Could be wrong of course.

And you make it sound like something you'd only find in a museum collection. I mean yeah it's a unicorn but it's not quite THAT unicorn.

Only 174 rifles are made. 15 of them are in USA and President of Carl Walther (Earl J. Sheehan, Jr.) got 11 of them. He may sell it to your, but for $75 000. © http://www.snipercentral.com/walther-wa2000/

So, i think... it's unicorn.

They (SVOBODA) probably should be unicorn hunters to get this rifle in general or just rich people to get it at all.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see proper and afforable Walther WA2000 GBBR, but it's hard to imagine. Let's just wait for more news from SVOBODA.

After owning two Wa 2000's (one custom made by Dobey and the other from Best Gun) I can confirm they are about a partical as nothing. Heavy and awkward, lugging it around all day on the field makes the VSR feel like a squirt gun.

If you collect, by all means, live a little and buy one from any manufacture. I just can't see a way to cut cost and still appreciate what a quality WA-2000 feels like.

Archived