WE All new M1911 series

fnc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo.. wait, is this just a straight marui clone now? the internals seem pretty familiar (Though I admit I havent taken apart a marui in quite some time). I mean its still nice that they finally redseigned their worst gun, but its not too exciting if they were just like "Welp, lets clone marui like everyone else!"

So as this was posted in the PM is it genuine?  If so about time they sorted out there 1911’s.  Hope they re do there commander and officer size ones too  Still even not sure they’ll start churning out countless version of it. :)

^

They switched from a 14mm nozzle to 15mm so recoil should be much, much stronger and crisper than the older version which was a straight up Marui clone (for the slide at least).

This one doesn't look like a TM copy to me as the rear hammer assembly is separate (like on a Glock) unlike on TM where the whole sub assembly extends to the entire guide rails. And no mention of mags.

I do wonder, is there a market for these? Other than cheaper than all others currently, what could these offer that others don't already offer?

And I doubt they can beat the cheapest clones in price.

Well, I could see these being marketable if they work better. Remember that the average Marui clone like a KJW or Bell can't actually get through a magazine on one fill of gas.

If you can get 2 or 3 mags out of one fill like their p38, that would make it the best low cost 1911 out there. So that'd make it very marketable to new players.

That's the whole point of power stroking/slingshot. With a fresh mag in and the follower no longer defeating the spring pressure of the slide stop, pulling on the slide causes the stop to reset. You can't do this on A1s because there is no spring tension pushing the stop downwards. In some cases the notch on the slide itself might be able to push it but for the most part you have to manually push it down.

Edit: things that may cause the slide not push the stop down could be from a reversed recoil spring plug, too thick a buffer, too many coils on a recoil spring, very stiff slide stop.

Archived