WE All new M1911 series

fnc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like WE is trying to fix their rep. Now that's how companies should work. Learn from their mistakes and improve as needed, though it did take them a while. I'm rather disappointed WE doesn't tell us what they plan on doing anymore though. Now it's just sort of random, like "Surprise! We did something" rather than us anticipating their moves now.

And this morning, WE shows their triple barrel pistol. Hopefully they give us something that has one barrel again that's new.

Not sure what you're on about. Yes, they've been making some seemingly spontaneous products, but the latest "serious" stuff that are to be released have been documented for quite some time now particularly their M712 and M1A1.

I meant to say how they used to say what's coming and when we could expect release. They do mention the larger projects but it pales in comparison of the double barrel series these last couple months. I wished they'd mention their Star Wars blaster again though.

And did anyone notice WE mention a 200 rd drum mag for their triple barrel?

The new 1911 also will be realible as the older version? I saw to much cracking - slide, barrel bushing, spring guide pluge, mag lip, nozzle.

You sad WE? No thanks, I won't buy a crappy-gun to deck my shelf, the previous I can used one time....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the blued p38s. Those were a limited time thing as they had stated. You're better off with solid black anyway. The "blued" parts have a really nasty swirly colored finish that wears pretty easily (and it's copper color underneath). But the painted black ones actually have decent paint this time.

Second that regarding the P38,  the all black finish is pretty nice (I have 2 of them) and even the satin finish on my silver model is pretty nice if not realistic.

Any idea when these new WE 1911's are going to be available?

Archived