renegadecow

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is true / Blob

Maybe it will be possible to aquire some kind of sunshade in the future

The two dials are for adjusting / lining up the sight

Supposedly 1 klick = 1/2 moa

The big dial in the back requires some kind of special tool haven't been able to try it yet. Hmm interesting

Ok DHgate isn't one site it's multiple different sources selling through one thing a bit like eBay.

Best way with that site is to look at the reviews of the seller and I you feel skethd find someone else because DHGATE handle the money here's basically an escrow system in place so buyer protection is pretty good

I use it for well.... glassware mainly.

• 1 month later...

I FINALLY got my LCO and looks like sex on my P90. BUT I quickly found something amiss: I'm bottomed out on elevation but still a few good turns from reaching zero. I'll look into how the turret adjustments function, but shimming the rear of the mount also works. At any rate, it seems to hold well against recoil though the WE P90 isn't really all that hard kicking to begin with.

IMG_8019.jpg

Yeah, it's main problem of this sight - it can't be zero adjusted.

Reason of it - LED houseing of LED module is to big and when your are adjusting it - it meet wall.

I am already wrote a review, but it's not published yet.

In general, sight is awesome, but problem with zero is critical.

Just don't try to disassemble it mate. It's tricky - there hidden spring which popup inside sight. It's also have got some kind of grease or oil, so when it's touch lens inside - your get a lot of time to clean it.

I better post some pics later.

Haha! Too late. The spring fell in and touched the lens. :P

I went in after I done goofed and broke the windage turret. Kept telling myself not to torque it or it'll shear. I torqued it. It shorn. So now I'm putting the broken post back together but won't be adjustable which isn't so bad since it's more or less zeroed anyway. Now it's just elevation I still need to sort (after cleaning the white goop off the lens).

So shimming the bottom doesn't really work. Well, it works to a degree, but since elevation is so off I need to put a lot of material under it at which point the geometry of the mount pushes it to the side which throws windage off beyond what the adjustment (if I could still adjust it, which I can't) can reach. I tried removing material off the diode housing instead, which helped a lot, but still off. Right now, if at 20m I pointed at someone's head the point of impact would be at his chest whereas before it would be around the waist. I think I'll have to put this on something else for now as much as I really wanted it on my P90. :(

^This is why I will never buy a replica sight... I get that there are lemons but when it comes to replica sights life has given me plently.. g&p aimpoint, 3 eotech replicas of various brands and an ACM acog RDS... All dogshit. If I had a P90 I'd get this : http://www.vectoroptics.com/Vector-Optics-Ratchet-SCRD-23-Multi-Reticle-Reflex-Sight-Product.html 

• 1 month later...

I just ordered the Trijicon SRS replica/clone and the Leupold LCO replica/clone.

Can you guys, rusTORK, mightyjebus, or Cesare please provide an update or review and where we can read it?

Cesare, looks like you mounted this real steel, so will either of these hold zero on GBB or Real Steel?

I build and sell real steel AR style rifles and would like to mount these red dot optics.  It would be great if they would actually work!!

I got mine about a month ago haven't tested it properly yet but sure looks nice!

360ff71c1a9d7cec14a8d4b2583c439b.jpg

Any word on your review?

One sponsor already ordered one LCO for me (for the review), but i feel strange because i didn't saw it on Hk sites. Replica itself is about 3-5 month old. It should be interesting replica! I really hope they will work on D-EVO too. It will be great combo!

Zeroing on mine had an extremely narrow window of adjustment and had to manually file the diode housing (one big lump of metal) to adjust elevation further. Works great now, holds zero on my GBB P90 though there was one time it went out as the battery terminal inside had worked itself loose being loose to begin with.

If it goes through batteries fast you may have a ground. I'm still on my first rechargeable cr123a.

Any word on your review?

My review is complete, but sponsor not published it yet. I will provide link as soon as it will be ready,

But, if your want to buy it right now, i am strongly recommend to spam seller with addition questions about adjustment. It's one of main problem of a sight. I have no luck to complete zeroing. LED houseing inside of the sight is too big.

Yeag, or be ready to modify it like renegadecow did.

Tried one on-hand, impression:

MIRROR! Front AND back!!! ( I believe a red-only version would require less reflective lense )

Flickering dot!

Relative position of front lens and LED puts virtual image of aiming dot at around 3 meters. Hey, I'm not asking >100M like most RS sights or theoretical perfect distance at infinity, I have some decent cheapo optics which put their dots at 20-ish meters and they're great for airsoft use, but not 3.

The metal housing and other smaller bits are very nice, pity.

Thank you guys so much for responding.  I've posted in other forums on these optics and no one ever responds.

The SRS arrived today.  I can post a report here if you'd like or I can start another thread.  I assume my LCO will arrive sometime in the next two weeks.  We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has a QD mount and a solar panel as well and I got it like more than an year ago from shootercbgear. I lovs mine - plenty of brightness settings, nice dot and the battery lasts for ages (for an ACM sight at least - I have forgotten it a couple of tines switched on for a week or so between games and have changed tha battery twice AFAIK for the time I've had it).

Archived