WELL AKs74u GBBR

ninja master of coffee

I can understand cloning guns that are great out of the box. Gives you some margins to play with when cloning. But cloning WEs is like cloning pooh :P

I am a WE fan though so that's not really fair but ya know. I can't see them being that great :o 

On the Facebook page of the Hungarian GBBR club someone bought this and broken folding stock button aside it worked as well as the WE, tough the magazine was heavier. It is entirely compatible with the WE version.

As for the Army G39 it was concluded that the you are better off with the WE one. Some parts were weaker on the Army than on the WE.

On the Facebook page of the Hungarian GBBR club someone bought this and broken folding stock button aside it worked as well as the WE, tough the magazine was heavier. It is entirely compatible with the WE version.

As for the Army G39 it was concluded that the you are better off with the WE one. Some parts were weaker on the Army than on the WE.

...and this gun came with fully steel internals. It needs to replacing the stock locking part, hopup rubber, downgrading (if field limit need) and it is able to using on skirmish - a WE AK is three-times expensive, need a lot upgrades to able to be "usable". You also can buy/use WE AK magazines for this gun...

how well did that clone of the weg39 turn out?

The body is good, the internals need to be replacing (as the WE G36). It comes with 2 magazines that is why it has dirty good pricetag and good for "project building" - but I prefer WE G36...

need a lot upgrades to able to be "usable".

They need a lot of parts to be bullet proof. Out of the box they work well enough to skirmish with and the soonest major breakage (hammer) doesn't come up until 2k rounds or so. If your AK isn't working out of the box, return it because you got a lemon.

They need a lot of parts to be bullet proof. Out of the box they work well enough to skirmish with and the soonest major breakage (hammer) doesn't come up until 2k rounds or so. If your AK isn't working out of the box, return it because you got a lemon.

Are thinking about WE AK or Well AK?

My friend has WE AK. The trigger parts (hammer) broke after 500 rounds? He used Well AK with HPA and it worked without any problem on the first game - it was cleaned, we did not replace anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've gotten one of these and will be doing a strip down and a comparison with a WE one. Watch this space.

Please, post a short video of it shooting, to check the recoil, response, ROF, cool down, etc. Also: range and precisin.

Cheers!

• 4 months later...

Archived