Tokyo Marui Shizuoka Hobby Show

BerserkDS

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if anyone has noticed but the marui Patriot is now available

http://www.wgcshop.com/products?search_From=special&item=marui-m4-patriot-hc-aeg&search=special&rs=New%20Release&catid=&cat=&view_choice=a

oh i'm going to guess a full size USP and a new shotgun using a similar system to the AA12 

oh well thats hideous

The people I'm having the conversion with.

There's no more conversation. It wasn't going anywhere. It's clear to me you just flat out hate VFC and refuse to hear anyone else out if they have something good to say about them.

But interesting forward charging handle though. Is this taken from real steel or completely new?

Not sure if it's a direct replica of anything real steel but I've seen similar designs such as the ICE-15 with shortened/completely revised recoil systems.

While the SU-16 folds into a more compact package in general I think the point of things like ICE-15, LR-300, that there RRA PDS is to eliminate the need for a receiver extension but at the same time maximizing parts commonality with standard ARs and/or making it possible to convert standard ARs to such systems.

If they made a GPMG, which I doubt they ever would, I'd be all over it. I guess I'll add that to the 'pipe dream' list right next to the semiauto gas M1014.

Semi-auto shotty is more likely than MGs. The 249 was too expensive for japan production which is why it was canned.

The 870 sold extremely well, and they said that more gas shotguns would be released, and that not every shotgun in the world is pump action.

And LOL, no more sound guns, don't worry.

Archived