WE New gas blow back pistol

fnc

You guys have to remember that the bulk of people who purchase airsoft guns are only casually familiar with firearms and buy them to shoot around the backyard. FA models sell a lot better.

I still don't like it though. I wish they'd stop it with the FA junk too.

As for the 90two, I actually like the gun except for the bulky rail on the frame. If they could mix a classic round trigger guard frame with the smoothed out slide styling, I'd be all over it.

The Beretta 90-Two isnt on Beretta's website because it had such poor sales that it was effectively discontinued after only about 4 years or so. As of a few years ago they could barely give them away and they were selling for well under MSRP just to get rid if them.. Beretta still claims they make it on a limited basis but finding one new isnt easy. Its without a doubt Beretta's biggest flop in a long time, and almost entirely caused by the gun's weird aesthetics, as it has every bit of functionality that the standard M92 has. It just looks like garbage.

Beretta really needs to get some people on board who arent completely in love with bizarre curves and wierd shapes. Like theyre trying to mimic a sports car.

Why WE would choose to make a replica of one of poorest selling pistols of the past 10 years is beyond me, though.

Don't worry, studios working for SYFY/Space Channel will buy it, just like they bought Thunder Mauls (Continuum), APS UARs (Dark Matter) and Tavors (Killjoys). Oh, and I think they also used a WE G26 Advance copy in Expanse.

It is just too stupid a design even for me and I don't mind the TM Strike Warriors!

But yes, a cheap way to get a new gun out with minimal effort, just tweak it a bit here and there and bing, done.

Now WE just do this with the *fruitcage*-ing Hi- Power and I might give a *suitcase* ;).

'FireKnife'

Its an ugly gun for sure but fair play to WE for producing something different to the standard 92 models available, I hope they make a centurion model at some point. But where are the new 1911s they are releasing ??

Archived